Chapter 1

Bailey looks down at her bracelet that her mom got her that day they crashed in the car accident

Bailey sighs looking at her boyfriend who's looking around as well in the airport, Bailey holds Ben's hand.

"It's not too late. You know?", Ben says to Zoey, looking at her and Bailey.

"Too late for what?", Bailey asks Ben, confused about what he's talking about but she already knows what Ben's talking about.

"Um... To...To get out of here", Ben says to Bailey.

Bailey sighs, looking at Ben. "What do you mean?", Zoey asks Ben.

"We could walk away if we wanted to.", Ben says to Zoey and Bailey.

"We're literally at the gate, Ben.", Zoey says to Ben as Bailey nods in agreement.

"We could just go grab a slice. You know, catch a game.", Ben says to the both of them.

" 'Catch a game'?", Zoey says to Ben.

" I don't know. I'm just saying...we don't have to do this.", Ben says, stuttering to Zoey and Bailey.

"You're having second thoughts?", Bailey asks her boyfriend, Ben.

"No, no, I'm sticking by both of your sides. Look, we were lucky to get out of those games alive. I just think it's okay that we can...keep on living.", Ben says to the both of them.

Bailey frowns, squeezing Ben's hand in comfort because she knows he's scared of dying or something could go wrong.

"I have to do this. Minos is still killing people.", Zoey says to Ben and Bailey.

"You don't have to come.", Zoey says grabbing her purse and standing up.

Bailey stands up, pulling Ben up with her. "No, here we go.", Ben says sighing.

Ben grabs his backpack while Bailey does the same too. "Flying heroically into danger. Or flying, you know, discount economy into danger.", Ben says walking by Zoey as Bailey walks next to him too.

They all walk towards the window to see the airplane they're about fly on, which scares Zoey.

Bailey sighs, then looks at Ben who's already looking at her. "It's going to be ok.", Ben says to Bailey, trying to comfort her.

Bailey smiles but is still afraid of what's going to happen in the future.

Ben pecks Bailey's lips, pulling away and kisses her knuckles of her hand, comforting her.

Bailey calms down a little from Ben trying to comfort her.
———

"Maybe you should have build these rooms yourself instead of obsessing over a way to kill Zoey and Bailey. They're not ready.", A voice says to a man.