Chapter 5

Rachel pushes a vent open through a tunnel and it looks they're like in a sewer.

Rachel walks out of the tunnel into a dark room. "It's safe. Come on, guys.", Rachel says to them.

Bailey goes out of the tunnel looking around then Zoey gets out of the tunnel.

"I should've just gone the way he wanted us to go. Ben would still be alive.", Bailey says to them, leaning her head against the wall, sniffing.

"I lost him. He was my boyfriend. He died because of me. I lose him. He didn't even wanna—-He didn't wanna come back.", Bailey says sitting down on the floor, sniffling.

"It's my fault. It's my fault.", Zoey says to her.

"Guys, don't do this.", Rachel says to them sitting next to them.

"It's Minos's fault. They did this.", Rachel says to them.

"No, I chose to come back into the game.", Zoey says to Rachel.

"I didn't. I mean, Brianna didn't. Nate didn't. They would have found you and Ben one way or another. You both know that. And you were right. They're never going to stop unless we stop them.", Rachel tells them.

"You still have your phone, right? With the video from the train.", Rachel asks Zoey.

"What does it matter?", Zoey asks Rachel.

"It doesn't prove anything. Doesn't prove anything.", Bailey says to Rachel.

"It's more than we had before. Right? Look.", Rachel says to them, sighing.

"Everyone went through hell in their games. I was born with a micro deletion in one of my genes. It affects sensation. I can't feel physical pain.", Rachel says to them after remembering her hand was being burned off the stove in the shack.

"Just imagine...the kind of puzzles Minos came up with for the pain freaks. You're fighting back. You're doing the right thing.", Rachel says to them.

"We have to go. Come on.", Rachel says standing up.

Bailey and Zoey stand up and they walk around. "Rachel do—", Bailey was about to say but she hears car horns honks in the distance.

"You hear that?", Zoey asks them.

"Hey, there's something over there.", Rachel says to them as they continue walking.

They all hear horns honking and siren wailing in the distance which makes them walk quicker.

Rachel chuckles happily, as they walk quicker and they see a ladder.

Rachel goes first up the ladder along with Bailey then Zoey up the ladder to go up.

Rachel pushes the little thing and she looks to see a street. "We made it.", Rachel says looking at the people, smiling.

Rachel climbs out of the man hole and she pulls her arms out for them to come out.

"We're out. Come on. Come on.", Rachel says to them.

Rachel pulls Bailey out of the manhole and Bailey smiles.

Bailey pulls Zoey out of the manhole as they all smiles. "We're out.", Rachel says smiling to them.

"Oh, my God. We're out.", Zoey says to them.

"I can't believe this.", Bailey says smiling looking at the street.

"Wait! Don't let it close!", Brianna comes out yelling going to the manhole but it closes.

Brianna kneels down and tries to pull it open but she can't. "Please tell me this is real and we're not playing.", Bailey mutters to them.

The screen room makes a static picture and moves it to a street picture that looks fake.