when they meet again

LISA

LISA. M

Being in art class I like the lessons where we experiment everything every single week. And its so good. I love art its because you can be creative with

your work. Checkung my phone for the last time I see Jennie send me a message.

Jennie
You fucking left the door open
LISA
i could got raped!

What I did?
Im so so sorry

How did I forget? Guess I was in such a hurry. "Everyone sit down." Mr Choi says looking around. Mr Choi is a young artist, he only gives art lessons and I know why. He is so passionate and explains everything so well. "Today were going to make portrets." Thats exciting! Getting my pencils I hear the door opening, looking trowards the door and seeing his figure. You got to be fucking kidding me?

"Im late because of basketball practice." Jungkook says holding his bag, he pushes his wet sweaty hair back and nodds to Mr Choi. Since when is he in this class? Was he because I never noticed him.

"Take a seat Jungkook." Jungkook looks around for an empty chair. "Next to Lisa there is a space." Why Mr Choi? Rolling my eyes I see him coming trowards me, putting his bag down and sits next to me now.

Great

"So library girl has a name." He smirks leaning in his seat. Then he starts to look around and eyes Mr Choi. "You sure he is a teacher here? He looks kinda young. I mean roumors are going around you know." Is he talking to me?

"Yes." I just say. Mr Choi is giving us all some paper.

"As I said were making a portrait right, but not of yourself. The person next to you, you will draw a portrait of them." Are you kidding? Now I have to look at his face and draw him? Kill me. Jungkook already turned his table to have a good look on me.

"Come on, Mr Choi said it." He says. Why me though? Sighning I turn my table too and hold my pencil. Hope he doesnt fuck up, because I care aboit art class and always do my best. "Look at me Lisa." They way he says my name, looking up for a second I look at my paper again. Starting with his face, I draw some guiding lines and then shape it. I look over to his paper, but he covers it quickly. "No peeking." He says and continues. He was very professional I must say, I thought he would act all. Maybe he is creative and talented.

Two hours passes as pusic plays in the background and we concentrate on our art. "Im in love with an emo girl." Im whisper hearing the music. I literally hear it everywhere.

"All I want is emo girl!" Jungkook continues." I just look at him and he just nodds his head looking at his paper.

Mr Choi just walks by each of us to look at our work. Im shading some parts and im almost done, cant believe I looked at him for so long to draw this. Im pretty proud of it. "Okay, lesson is over. You can show your partner you drawing and hand it over to me." Mr Choi says.

"Go first." He says holding his paper. I nodd and turn my paper, Im happy with what I drew. "Woah, you just did that in two hours?" He asks. "Okay okay.. Now Im presenting to you miss Lisa." He says dramaticly and turns his paper. He drawed me beautifully, every little thing and even my moles.

"Wow." He stands and hands it over to Mr Choi, gets his stuff and leaves class. Everyone was gone, how are they so fast? I had in my paper and Mr Choi looks at it.

"Impressive." He nodds.

"Is it?"

"Yeah, maybe you should draw me too." He smiles. What? "Yeah dont you think?" Oh hell no.

"Lisa!" I hear Jennie, turning around she stands at the door opening. "We need to leave." I nodd, glad she saved me from the creepy talk.

"Have a good day Lisa." He nodds and looks at his watch. I jogg over to Jennie and hold her arm as we leave to the big hall.

"Thank you." I mumble.

"What? Did he hit on you? Mr Choi?"

"He asked me to draw him." I whisper.

"No way!" She shouts. "Mr Choi said that. Kinky." She says laughing.

"Stop it, its discusting and he is already married." I say, he told the class that so.

"Oh my." Jennie mumbles. "You ready for the test? I mean you studied all night." When I got my book back I did yeah.

"Yeah Jungkook got my book and you know he was in art class too." I tell her.

"Jesus seems like he is following you." Was he? He would never, he has so many girls after him and why would he?

"Dont think so." I sigh and we walk in class for our english test.

"Im nervous." A guy says and he sits behind us.

"You studied?" I ask him as I get a pen.

"A little, and Im hangover too so its not helping." He complains. "Han, everyone calls me Han." He says nodding.

"Lisa and Im Jennie." Jennie says. "Well just do your best."

"You can always do it over." I say.

"Yeah your right." He nodds.

I like thiss story yall
Vote, comment and likee
Bye
💜