when she is scared

LISA

LISA. M

"Just a question." He looks at me. Fuck no he knows... "Are you Mr Choi's wife?" He cocks one eyebrow up as he waits for an answer.

"What." I chuckle. "No what the hell." Kill me please. "Why do you think that."

"Well I saw you with him, he pulled on your arm and now.." he is suspicious, shit. I hope Mr Choi doesnt see this. Im dead.

"Oh, I have some extra lessons." I nodd.

"Why your an great artist you dont need extra lessons." He nodds. "I can give you extra lessons if you want." He smirks at the end. I wish I could.

"Thanks but no." I turn around and walk out the buildig. He saw us, he saw Mr Choi pulling on my arm. Fuck! Me his wife? No never. That scary teacher, fuck him. Going to my apartment thay I share with Jennie, she is not home yet. Deciding to cook some dinner I start vhopping some onion to make a ramen base. Tasting the broth I nodd and put the ramen in.

"Lalisaa, I got us some donuts." Jennie huggs me from behind.

"Really, I really wanted some."

"Well its your lucky day then." She smiles and places it on the counter. "You know." She looks at me now.

"What?" I chuckle.

"I got a date tonight." She grins.

"Really oh god! Who is the lucky guy?"

"Its Jimin." Who is he? "The bestfriend of Jungkook, who you yelled at in the library." That guy? Since when do they know each other.

"Since when do you guys talk?" I ask as I stir my ramen."

"Well he is in my PE class and he asked me to watch him play basketball now." Wow.

"Is that even a date? I mean.."

"It is, he said it." She nodds taking one donut. "I will look for you maybe he has some hot friends." I dont want hot friends.

"No thank you." I say.

"What Lili, are you really going to spend your life alone on this couch." She looks at me now.

"No, I have ramen." I put it in a bowl. "But Im happy for you nini." I smile. "Hope he is nice to you, because his friend wasnt that nice."

"He is, we talked about everything." She nodds taking another bite of her donut. "Well Im going, Im not going to dress up or anything." I wave as she leaves. Sighning I eat the ramen I made and afterwards got ready to leave. Its that time again and I fucking hate it. All dressed in a nice red dress I walk out of my apartment and wait for the bus, I hate that I do this, I fucking hate myself. Sitting in the bus I think about today, what happened and how it could end. Jesus Im so scared. I dont want to go. Getting out of the buss I walk up to this huge building, inhaling before I knock on the door I wait. After some time he opens it.

"Come in." He has a smirk on his face and drinks some of his whiskey as he looks at me. "Now tell me about that friend of yours."

"He is not my friend." I say. He smirks and cups my chin. "I swear he is not."

"He looks at you like he wants you." He whispers now. "Now tell me, is he going to cause any trouble."

"No.."

"Good." He slowly slips my coat off my shoulders. "Red, my favorite colour." He smirks and his lips are pressed againsty shoulders. "Now get on your knees Lisa." Mr Choi whispers standing super close to me.

Oh my god..
Mr Choi..
Shockinggg
L

eave a comment guyss 💜