Sans Isn't gay... backstory part 1

Sans passionately kissed Toriel. "Your good at kissing" Sans stated. Toriel smiled, "I've been wanting to show you how it's done for a long time." She grabbed Sans by the hips, and pressed her lips to his. It felt like she never stopped and they just kissed. Both of them were breathless. A few days later, the two decided to take things further and made love.They had sex at several locations, including a park and near the river. They never forgot the passion they shared, and both felt that Sans was a little better at it than Toriel.The next month the two decided to make love again. This time, they had even more fun, and more intense sex. This began Sans' and Toriel's relationship that became very deep and even stronger than what it had been before.Their romantic relationship took them to the end of the year and beyond.The next summer Sans and Toriel decided that it would be best to have a relationship outside of their house. They rented a house in Midhollow for three months. Toriel was pregnant and they were going to have a baby. It was going to be the child of Sans and Toriel, but it would still be their child.Toriel and Sans both started to think that they should marry. Sans thought that it would be good for him, as he had so much of his soul taken away from him, and he didn't like it.Toriel on the other hand, didn't want to live without Sans. He had become her world, and if Sans was gone it would be a tragedy to her.The two decided to marry, and had the ceremony at an old ruined church. They were married there. They left the ruins and went to the town of Mistral, where they would live for the next twenty years.Toriel and Sans had a son named Adol. The two were happy, and never regretted their marriage.One day, in the next years. Adol and his sister, Erza, went to the bakery. There was a big line of kids there and the baker wanted them to go back to the beginning of the line. Adol thought it was a joke. It turned out to be a lie and they ran around the bakery.Adol got separated from his sister and she ran into the kitchen. The baker's wife told her to go back to her place and wait for the next customer. Adol then ran into the woods and found Toriel and Erza there. They helped him back home.The two sisters were sad to see their brother go. The next morning they both went to school and they didn't have a problem following Adol. One day they found an old abandoned school, and Toriel decided to look into it. There was no one there. She decided that she wanted to play around with some kids that lived in the town and went on their way.As she walked to the town square, a shadow seemed to jump in front of her. The creature scared her and she ran.Sans then saw the creature and tried to catch it, but it vanished into a tree in the woods. He then went home and told Toriel what happened. They both ran to the ruins and found the creature and the two sisters. The creature attacked them.Erza used her power on the creature and it disappeared, but Erza felt drained from using her powers so often. That night she went to sleep on the tree and the next morning she woke up and was gone. She was in a forest far away from home. It was a cold night and she woke up thinking she was about to freeze.Toriel found her in the woods and she explained what happened. It was now an issue to them. Toriel told her sister to be careful and to be back home soon.The next day Sans ran to the forest and found her. He helped her home and back to Mistral. The two sisters went back to school, but didn't seem to do anything.Sans then suggested that they go to the village and see a witch that lives there, and to tell her what happened.The two sisters went back to the old house with the witch. She looked at the sisters, and said that it looks like they have been having trouble. It was their choice to tell her their secret.