A dare for Gimli!

Helena: *is reading in Imladris*

@EcthelionOfGondolin: Hey! Helena! I have a dare for someone! *whispers to Helena*

Helena: YESSSSS!!!!!!! We are so doing this! Gimli, we know you're not technically an elf but we have the best dare for you!

Gimli: Alright then lass. But...first off, what's a dare?

Helena: Basically, it's where you have to do something fun that EcthelionOfGondolin tells you to. It'll be great, I promise.

Gimli: Sure...

EcthelionOfGondolin: I dare you to cut Legolas' bow string and paint his arrows pink! HA!

Gimli: *gasps* But the elf will go mad!

Helena: *grins wickedly* You're not scared are you?

Gimli: Nope, us dwarves are natural pranksters, I'm not scared of some poncy little elfling.

EcthelionOfGondolin: What are you waiting for?

Later on, Helena and EcthelionOfGondolin are hiding in a tree, Legolas is resting below it and Gimli is tiptoeing loudly towards him.

Gimli: I can do this...I can do this... *grabs Leggi's bow and cuts the string*

EcthelionOfGondolin: Now the arrows!

Gimli: *slides the arrows out of the quiver and paints them* There! Done! Now can I go!

Helena: There are still more arrows

Gimli: What?! But I... *picks out more arrows and paints them* Now I'm done.

EcthelionOfGondolin: Are you sure?

Gimli: *takes out more and more arrows* WHERE ARE ALL THESE STUPID ARROWS COMING FROM?!?!

Helena: Gimli! Shhh!

Legolas: *wakes up and sees the clearing covered in pink paint and his broken bow* Gimli! Ego milbo yrch! How could you do this to me!? I'm your best friend!

Gimli: Uhm, it wasn't my id-

Legolas: PE'CHANNAS!!!!!! *chases him round the clearing*

Gimli: *throws pink paint at Leggi*

Legolas Fangirls: NO! MY LOVE! ARE YOU OKAY?!

Gimli: Oh not you lot! I only have one fangirl and she doesn't even read this book!

Legolas Fangirls: You hurt our baby!😡 *attack him*

Gimli: Oi! Feel the anger of the dwarves!

Legolas: haHAhA *sassy hair flip*

EcthelionOfGondolin: We should maybe help...

*Legolas Fangirl #1 hurls paint across the clearing and it hits Helena in the face*

EcthelionOfGondolin: ...Or not...

Hope it's good! If anyone wants me to call them their actual name in the chapters tell me, because typing EcthelionOfGondolin ten times takes some effortXD.