𝟐. 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Nezuko wakes up in a comfortable bedroom with a blanket on top of her. Nezuko removes her muzzle and walks outside the room. Looking at the new environment, Nezuko can't help but admire how clean and cozy the house is.

Nezuko walked to the other room and found a sleeping handsome man in the bed. Nezuko walks to the man and studies his appearance. Nezuko then ruffles the man's hair, which makes the man open his eyes and makes Nezuko produce a cute squeak in her mouth.

Wakasa looks at Nezuko lazily and sits up in bed, stretching his arms. "Good Morning, Little Princess, how's sleep?" Wakasa looks at Nezuko, who is still staring at him.

Nezuko blinks, then replies. "I-I'm fine. Thank you for letting me sleep here." Nezuko bows and then stares again at Wakasa. 

Wakasa was so shocked that Nezuko spoke clearly, then he approached Nezuko and gave her a headpat, making the girl lean more towards his touch. Wakasa chuckled. "You are so cute, Little Princess. My name is Wakasa Imaushi. I will be your big brother from now on."

Nezuko grabs his hand and plays on it. "M-my name is Nezuko Kamado. I'm a demon but I don't harm humans and I will only protect humans. I only attack when I sense danger." Nezuko explains.

Wakasa carried her and stared at her eyes. "I know that, and I know you have a mission that you don't want to talk about, right?" Nezuko nodded. "It's for your safety, Waka-nii." Wakasa laughs when Nezuko ruffles his hair. 

"You're really really cute with your fangs, little Princess. By the way, do you want to stay in the garden? I'll call my friends to get you mochi, and you will meet them later, okay?" Wakasa walks towards his mini garden.

"I will have another big brother?" Nezuko looks up to Wakasa. Wakasa then ruffles Nezuko's hair. "Of course! They are my good friends too." Wakasa smiles at Nezuko and goes back inside the house. Nezuko explores the mini garden and decides to make flower crowns.

Wakasa texted Shinichiro. 

Shinichiro

Shin, call Takeomi and Benkei. There is someone you should meet. Can you buy some mochi? I'll pay you here in my house.

After texting Shinichiro, Wakasa decided to take a bath and eat breakfast.