𝟑. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬/𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

A few weeks later, Nezuko was now completely adapted to the new environment. Wakasa teaches her some new and foreign words for her to speak and write.

After their teaching session, Wakasa opened his fridge to get some mochi for Nezuko. Looking at the supply of mochi, Wakasa decided to order a mochi from a shop that Shinichiro recommended.

Wakasa approached Nezuko and handed her a plate with five mochi. "Eat up, little princess; we are going outside to get some mochi for you. OI prepared a kimono for you to change into after you eat, okay?"

Hearing what Wakasa said, Nezuko's big doe eyes sparkled, and she ate the mochi hurriedly. "Woah, little princess, take it easy." Wakasa patted her back and gave her the glass of strawberry juice that he had also prepared for Nezuko.

After Nezuko was done eating, she decided to change her kimono and put on the color pink with a cherry blossom design on it. Nezuko gets two pink strawberry hairclips and a hair brush from her drawer and walks outside her room.

Nezuko looked at Wakasa waiting for her on the couch and approached him, handing her the hair brush and two pink strawberry hairclips. Wakasa let Nezuko sit on his lap and did her hair.

Nezuko and Wakasa walk towards his motorcycle and turn on the engine. Wakasa lent a hand to Nezuko so she could sit on his back. "Put your hands on my waist, little princess." Wakasa looks back at Nezuko, who is now putting her hands on his waist and driving on their way to the shop.

Wakasa let Nezuko get on his motorcycle when he had time so that Nezuko could experience riding a motorcycle, and now it is one of the activities that Nezuko loves.

When they arrive at the shop, Wakasa opens the door and walks inside the shop while carrying Nezuko in her toddler size. Mikey, Draken, Mistuya, and Peh look at Wakasa with a shocked face. They are shocked to see Wakasa carrying a little girl in his arms with the outmost care. 

"Ah, you must be Wakasa Imaushi, the one who ordered 10 boxes of strawberry Mochi." The owner of the shop smiles at Wakasa. "Ah yes, it's for the little princess here who eats at least 1 box of mochi every day." Wakasa poked Nezuko's nose, making Nezuko giggle and pout.

With sparkling eyes, Mikey keeps looking at the little girl in Wakasa's arms. "Ne Kenchin, I've never seen that little girl with Wakasa when he visited Big Brother shop. The little girl is so cute that I want to squeeze her cheeks." Mikey said while eating Draken's parfait.

"Hey! Don't call me with that nickna- you idiot! You eat my parfait!" Draken grabs Mikey's collar but stops when someone walks inside the shop. 

"Ah! Keisuke! Kazutora! you're late!" Mitsuya looked at the newcomer. "Sorry, we encountered trouble on the way here." — Kazutora.