𝟓. 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫

AN: Wrong Grammars and Errors ahead!

3rd Person's POV

It was night time. Nezuko walked through the busy streets of Shibuya. She looks everywhere and sees a familiar place where an eventful night will happen. Nezuko stares at the bike shop that is owned by none other than Shinichiro Sano.

Nezuko saw two hooded men walking inside the shop, so she quietly followed the two hooded men to observe. Looking at the two hooded men, she remembers them clearly.

Baji and Kazutora. It was the day that they stole the bike to give it to Mikey as a present. While watching the scene unfold, she tries to walk near them, but she can't move a muscle. She tried to speak or shout at them, but to no avail. No sound could be heard.

Tears keep falling from Nezuko's face. She's crying. Shinichiro walked inside the shop and saw Baji stealing the bike. Nezuko tries to run near Baji, but she can't move her body.

Nezuko then saw Kazutora at the back of Shinichiro, hitting him. Nezuko stares in horror, looking at the scene in front of her. She screamed loudly while tears kept falling on her face.

"PRINCESS!!" A loud voice was heard, making Nezuko wake up from the nightmare. Nezuko sits up while tears keep falling in her eyes.

"Little Princess." Wakasa looked at Nezuko, gently wiping her tears. Nezuko stares at Wakasa, who is looking at her worriedly.

"I-I" she choked. Wakasa hugs her tight and keeps rubbing her back to comfort her. Nezuko imagines how Wakasa would react if Shinichiro, his friend, died.

"It's just a nightmare, little princess. I'm here now, okay?" Wakasa wipes her tears and smiles slightly at her.

"W-waka-nii." Nezuko looked at him in the eyes. "C-can you sleep with me?" Because of her shyness, Nezuko fiddles with her finger. Wakasa chuckled.

"Sure, little princess." Wakasa laid next to Nezuko and hugged her. "I'm here now, little princess." Wakasa kisses her forehead.

" Wakasa kisses her forehead