Abuse Of Power

(Contains Chloe Salt, Lila Salt, Bustier Salt, Damocles Salt, and Mayor Bourgeois Salt.)

If there was one thing that all of the heroes hated, it would be anyone that would get away with their crimes. After all, if they were allowed to get away with everything that they do, then they would most likely grow up to be criminals since they would actually believe that they could get away with these things because they have gotten away with things for their entire lives.

White Wolf and Beautifly did not have much experience with that. At least, other than the queen bee wannabes back in their home country that tried to get away with their actions but was actually punished by their parents, teachers, or both. So, it was sadly something that was really only a big problem in Paris.

And the problem's name is Chloe Bourgeois.

Chloe definitely has had a very complicated last couple of years. Her mom had left her and her father for a long time to run her fashion critic business in New York until returning the previous year. And during that time, Chloe had become one of the biggest bullies in Paris that constantly used the fact that since her father is the mayor, she can do whatever she wants and always gets away with everything she does. But then she had accidentally discovered the bee miraculous, transforming into the hero Queen Bee on live television. She actually then started to get better as a person until Ladybug decided to no longer give her the bee miraculous because her identity was known.

Things had started off with the usual Chloe reactions. She whined, complained, and threw tantrums that a five-year-old would be jealous of. She also started to demand that Ladybug give her back the bee miraculous. She even went as far as to get a Bat Signal-like light to shine a bee symbol into the sky every single akuma attack to try and get Ladybug to give her back the miraculous. Like everything else in her life, Chloe felt entitled to the bee miraculous and had pretty much tried to claim it as her own despite how it did not actually belong to her.

And the longer that Ladybug went without giving it to her, the more bitter that she got. Even after being told by Ladybug that she would not get the miraculous back, she still would constantly demand the miraculous to be given back to her. It was the first time that she had ever been denied anything in her life since she usually got everything she wanted because of her father spoiling her.

So, she had done the unthinkable. When Hawkmoth managed to get his hands on the Miracle Box, he went to Chloe and offered her the bee miraculous in exchange for her teaming up with him. And she did with almost no hesitation at all. She let him akumatize her into Miracle Queen, which was basically an upgraded version of her Queen Wasp akuma form. Her swarm of magical bees could control people.

She used her powers to take control of nearly everyone in Paris. But the worst part was that because Hawkmoth had the Miracle Box, she had exposed all of the temporary heroes. Meaning that Rena Rouge, Carapace, Viperion, Ryuko, Pegasus, and King Monkey could no longer be called upon because that would put them and their families in danger.

Now, it was back to being just Ladybug, Cat Noir, White Wolf, and Beautifly. And while four heroes were better than two, it was still not as good as when they had an entire team behind them.

Now, one would think that things might have been looking up at least a little bit. Such as Chloe now actually getting punished for what she had done. And without Chloe, that would mean fewer akumas being caused because she would not be around to bully others. But, that would be wrong.

Once again, Chloe was being allowed to get away with everything that she had done. Her father and the police all refused to do anything to punish her. Of course, most of the police wanted her charged, or punished in some way, but the mayor and Lieutenant Raincomprix both did everything they could to prevent that.