Party Crashed

Party Crasher was probably was of the most difficult akumas that Team Miraculous had ever faced. But you could definitely also say that he was also one of the most ridiculous-looking akumas that they have faced.

Party Crasher wears a stereotypical 70's disco dancer's outfit, with an unbuttoned disco ball patterned shoulder pad jacket and matching pants. He also has a black v-necked dress shirt with a popped collar and a smaller silver disco ball pendant necklace. He wears a pair of sunglasses of the same style as the jacket and pants. At the end of each hand, he wields a disco ball-shaped gauntlet which he uses to activate his powers. He has blue skin and pink hair styled into an afro, alongside a pink mustache.

"Hey, Disco Dude," Cat Noir called. "You know the tune? When the heroes show up, the party's over."

"Ha, fools," Party Crasher said. "All I needed to touch you and your Miraculous will be mine.

He fights the heroes. Cat Noir charges towards Party Crasher, who reads his movements and kicks him.

"Cat Noir, look out," Ladybug warns him.

She uses her yo-yo to pull him on top of the statue she's on.

"How'd he know exactly what I was gonna do," Cat Noir quickly asked, confused.

"It must be his power," Ladybug figured out. "He can anticipate our moves. We're gonna have to figure out how to surprise him. Where are that wolf and butterfly?"

"This akuma caught us all by surprise," Cat Noir said. "They probably don't even know about this one. Most of the attack was inside of Agreste Mansion."

"Well, they better get here quickly," Ladybug says. "White Wolf's arrows and Beautifly's flying could give us an advantage. They would not be as easy to anticipate as fighting on the ground would be."

"No one can be everywhere," Cat Noir countered her. "Both of us have shown up late to akuma attacks multiple times. Like me with Riposte and you with the Evilistrator."

Ladybug had no counter for that so she just went back to the battle.

"Lucky Charm," she called and received a cassette tape. "An old cassette?"

Party Crasher attacks the duo, firing off his beams to try and absorb them, so they jump off the statue. Party Crasher reads Ladybug's movements and hits her with a beam and absorbs her.

Cat Noir yelled. "NO!"

He prepares to go towards Party Crasher but is stopped by Master Fu. Cat Noir had no idea how a man his age could move so fast, but he was not going to question it.

"Don't go in there alone," he warned the black cat user. "You'll never pull this off by yourself."

"Then you give the miraculous to our teammates," Cat Noir tells him. "Neither you nor Ladybug seem to trust me enough to tell me who they are, so do it yourself."

He charges towards Party Crasher.

Master Fu sighs, pulls out the Miracle Box. He went around the area and gave the Team Miraculous teammates their miraculous He gives Nino the Turtle Miraculous first, then gave Luka the Snake Miraculous, and last was Max with the Horse Miraculous. He too was surprised that the Greek heroes had not made their appearance yet.

Somewhere else in Paris, Lyon and Vallia were in their rooftop garden that their France house had come with. Vallia was pulling weeds out and Lyon was gathering herbs for tonight's dinner.

"Ever feel like you're forgetting something," Lyon asked his sister.

"About three times a week," Vallia answered. "But it mostly turns out to be nothing. Why do you ask?"