Burgerton x BotBot reader (Prt 1 of 2)

(Since this had the most votes, I'll do this first, then a Bonz-eye second, Dimlit third, Kikmee fourth & Clogstopper fifth. If you want me to change the fourth & fifth places let me know :3)

(BBn) = BotBot name, (BBs) = BotBot squad, (IOC) = Item of choice

(Warning: Twists, Blushing, Name Calling, & a few Swears)

(BBn)'s pov:

It was a great night at the mall, me & my squad (BBS) were just partying with the others, everything going as it usually does, only turning back to (IOC) when the night guard patrols the area, but other than that it was a blast. Though I was more focused on the party that I didn't realize a bot from the Hunger Hubs, not just any bot, but the now seemed to be former leader revealed himself with a flashlight bot in order to not be eaten by the the night guard. Well let's say that even though everyone started to hate the bots for doing so, at least it was better than watching him being eaten alive.

Every squad turned on them, shunning them for doing something like that, even the burger bots own girlfriend resented him! If I were his girlfriend/boyfriend, I would be more happy about him still being alive than pissed at him for breaking the one rule. B-but I'm not, so yeah... though I wouldn't mind if he ever offered. I know he's a bit egotistical, but he's still really charming & fun to party with. I just don't like that every time they try to fit in, it ends up with them being hated or ditched more... if it ever happens again, imma say something! Even if I'm shy & (BBs) would be mad at me... *Getting bumped out of my thoughts*

Burgertons pov:

Me & the Lost Bots were just going around the mall, seeing if there's anyway to get back in with our squads, when I bumped into someone. I saw them fall over & I immediately offered my hand while saying & asking "Oh-, I'm so sorry about that, are you ok?" Then as soon as I seen her/him, I felt like I went onto a grill set on high & my face went a bit pinkish. "Yeah I'm ok, I should've watched where I was going." They replied to me, getting up & then looking to me. "Oh! You're one of the Lost bots right?" I hear them ask & I reply yes, then they said something that was sort of a first to hear in a while.

"Wow, it's nice to finally meet you all up close. It was pretty bold how you guys were when taking down the guards traps & such!" I see them beam up, kinda shocking me & the other bots a little, but we accept the compliment. "So, why were you here by yourself? Did you get lost from your squad?" I asked a bit curious since I feel I rarely saw this bot before. "I'm here just to be here really, I just need a bit of space from them now & again is all..." the bot responded, rubbing the back of their head & I was honestly shocked! "Which squad are you apart of?" I asked them I see my friends nudge me, saying they'll 'Leave us be' or whatever while winking & maybe hinting... soon as they moved away, the bot tilted their head.

No one's pov:

Soon the two bots went back & forth, talking more & more about what they like, their squads, & even she/he laughed with Burgertron at the many things the Lost Bots had Dave the Night guard bump, fall, or get stuck into. Sure, Burgertron had a girlfriend, but she chose everyone else over him & believed them over him. Now that he thinks of it, what kinda significant other throws their love away so quickly over avoiding being eaten alive?! As Burgertron was in his thoughts a bit, (BBn) gently pats his shoulder & nearly scared him, making them both jump a bit. "Sorry, you just went quiet for a bit, you ok?" She/He asked while tilting their head, placing their hand back on his shoulder bun gently & it sent a small shiver down Burgertron's back. "I-uh yeah, just had thoughts about... um, how to get my friends back in with the squads heh.."