Bonz-eye x forgotten bot reader

(Honestly just improvising since why not, also gotta admit the art is really great & I hope the person knows it's really great in the details. Also may be a lil fluff & a random pic of Burgertron I found at the end)

(Warning: swearing, hurting, & some fluff)

Bonz-eye's pov:

Today I was just in my cubby, trying to focus on my meditation & I hear the others laughing, joking about while I'm just trying to settle my chi. I asked for them to be quiet, but a couple moments later they go back at it again. I love them like family but I really need to get more piece & quiet at times. "Imma head to the dark side of the mall for a while, it's always quiet over there..." I had told them, but they looked slightly shocked. "You sure, just be really careful out there, you'll never really know what kinda things may lurk there..." Kikmee pointed out while I nodded, heading out of the Lost & Found door.

     I was walking towards the dark side, finding the store where my squad would've been in & sighed softly. I sat myself on the table where I may have been displayed, crossing my legs & closed my eyes, starting to meditate. It was dead silent, but felt comfortably silent, making me smile a bit. After what felt like hours to me passed, I hear something fall from a different area of the store & sprung up, taking out my blade just in case. "Hello? Anyone there?! Show yourself!" I questioned & demanded. Soon as I said that, a different messy bot comes out of the darkness, they looked scared so I put my blade away to seem less threatening to them.

No one's pov:

     The (IOC) bot still looked afraid, but spoke to Bonz-eye "H-hello..." They moved a bit closer to be more in view, having scuffs & dirt on them. "You alright?" Bonz-eye asked softly, offering his hand to them & saw them flinch. "S-sorry, the last time a bot I didn't know was here, they were rude & called me a defective dirt ball..." (BBn) said while having an upset expression on their face, Bonz-eye nodding understanding. "What did the bot look like?" He asked while stepping only one step closer, trying to know the bot a lil more. "They kinda looked like bent French fries..." (BBn) said while seeing Bonz-eye realizing who they were talking about & being annoyed remembering them. "Spud Muffin... well I'm not like him, I'm not gonna judge you by your outer appearance or by the way you act."

    Bonz-eye smiled as sincerely as possible, showing that he's honest about his words & offered his hand again. This time the bot accepted & smiled back "I'm Bonz-eye, nice to meet you." "I'm (BBn), nice to meet you too." They smile to one another & shook each other's hands, Bonz-eye now having a bit of dirt on his hand. "Sorry about the dirt, not many places comfy enough to sleep in here..." (BBn) apologized & looked down a bit. "It's alright, a little dirt never hurt anyone." Bonz-eye said while smiling, making (BBn) smile a bit back. "If you want, I can bring you back to the Lost & Found, help you out a bit with the scuffs on you." He offered, having (BBn) notice that there was a couple along their arms & legs. "O-Ok." (BBn) accepted & followed Bonz-eye back safely to the Lost & Found.

      After getting helped by the other bots & getting to know them, they offered her/him a cubby to stay in so they aren't alone, which (BBn) accepted. They were closer to Bonz-eye & would join him for meditating, each getting along & Kikmee with Clogstopper are making ship names for them secretly. At times the two would walk about the dark side, just to get away from the noise every once in a while & look about at other stores that had been either abandoned or ransacked due to them having a "going out of business" sale. The dolls are honestly kinda creepy, but the other things were interesting to look into. One day, (BBn) accidentally bumped into Spud, he got a bit (Mk a lot) dramatically upset from that. "I can't believe that a defect like you had to touch me! At least your not as dirty as you were... & you're hanging with someone who's as terrible as you..." Spud mocked while (BBn) was starting to look a bit sad, making Bonz-eye try to not be angry.

"Before when I saw you, I can't believe you thought I'd be a friend! & I bet that the twig didn't know that I gave you your bruises since I needed a lil anger reliever.~" Spud mentioned, grinning harshly & making (BBn) wince a bit, backing up slightly & Bonz-eye look shocked. "I can't believe you go from a loser punch bag to a Lost Bot nobody." As soon as Spud finished that last word, he felt a fist collide with his face, knocking him clean out & Bonz-eye having pure anger on his face, panting slightly then shaking his hand a bit. He then squats down, grabbing the back of Spuds head & jerked it up, growling slightly in his ear "If I ever see you anywhere, & I mean anywhere near her/him again, I'll force feed you your own fries & leave you to bake alive..."

Spud was slightly shocked & a bit scared, but he just decided to hide it with a cocky attitude. "Y-yeah, you wouldn't really do that to me, you pile of dry leaves..." he spoke & then yelped slightly as Bonz-eye tugged his head back more, just little close to snapping his neck. "Try me pussy..." Bonz-eye said seriously & (BBn) pulled him away. "Stop, he isn't worth your time." She/He said & Bonz-eye spits at Spud, leaving the shocked fries to lay there & they walked away. "Why didn't you tell me that he had harm you like that?! You're the most incredible person & you don't deserve such treatment." Bone-eye asked, still a bit angry at the thought of Spud doing something like that to (BBn). "You didn't really know me that well, plus I didn't think it would've mattered to you..." (BBn) was saying them gets caught off guard with a sudden kiss from Bonz-eye, being a bit out of character for them.

(BBn) slightly kissed back, it being tender & gentle with one another as the fountain behind them went off, having a slight water show as they finished the kiss. "(BBn), it would've always mattered to me, whether I knew you or not. No one deserved that, especially someone like you..." Bonz-eye spoke softly while blushing a little, (BBn) blushing brightly & still a bit shocked from the sudden passion shown by the usual zen bonsai tree bot. Later on, they head back to the Lost & Found, holding each other by the hand & (BBn) gently hugging Bonz-eye by the arm. Soon as they walked by the cubbies, Kikmee & Clogstopper fist bumped, Dimlit smiled happily & Burgerton hides the fanfics & fanart he nother wrote & drew.

Everything was calm yet fun, the night was theres to party, along with having some quiet time during the night, then the pair would at times stay in each other's cubbies to snuggle up during the day. They never hid anything about one another & only they knew about themselves. It truly was a peaceful & balanced love.

(Pic time)

Emo burger ûwû

Emo burger ûwû

(Story done, a requested Burgertron fluff for @Flora_Fern next)