Slut

Sangwoo P.O.V

Throwing my head back, a soft groan comes out of me as I felt my release come over my hand. I let out a few more paints as I try to come down from my high. My eyes squeeze shut as I finalize one more scene of her licking her teeth in such a devious way.

Finally soft again, I wipe my self as clean as I could with a piece of toilet paper before I zip my pants back up, already feeling my pants much more light and breathable again. Opening the stall, I head to the sink, washing the remaining fluids off my hands. Turning off the water, I look up at myself in the mirror.

I needed to introduce myself, I needed to make it known that I was here in her presence. That I was invested in her. I gave myself a practice smile showing off some teeth as I squint my eyes into a soft glaze stare

Yeah, that was it. 

I fix my collar up a bit before I give myself a smirk, finally exiting the bathroom and heading out to find her. Exiting, my mind goes into a confused blank state as I notice the booth now standing empty, Y/n no where to be seen. I scan the lunch area before I catch her just in the middle of closing the door, leaving.

Jogging, I made my way to the door and went outside after her.

---

Y/n P.O.V

You feel a headache lingering as you kept your eyes fixated on your phone as you walked down the busy streets of Korea. Of course, you'd love to look up and admire your new surroundings, but having to hear from your mentor that the result of your well written criminology paper was an "F" has left you in a sour mood.

I mean the paper had all the criteria required, you even exceeded the limit of sources needed. So for your paper to even result in an "F" has left you stunned and ultimately confused as to why.

Watching the three dots appear on the chat box, you stare at them until finally another text from your mentor, Kenji, appears.

Kenji: So I finally heard back from the professor. You got an F because the paper isn't                             written in Korean. He doesn't understand English, so he couldn't read it.

Y/n:  What?! Can I at least try to translate it and resubmit it then? I can't afford an F!

Kenji: That's what I'm working on at the moment, so far he's said no because his policy on                  his syllabus strictly reads that he doesn't accept no late work and you've signed,                        agreeing to his terms.

Y/n: Tell him it's not late work rather a resubmission!

Kenji: Just calm yourself, I'll get back to you. In the mean time, work on translating it. I                        know it's not your biggest forte.

You felt your eyes burn as you stare down at the screen with anger.

"Hey Y/n!" screamed a male voice out to you.

Snapping your head back, not in the best mood, you found yourself shooting daggers at a tall blonde. He looked a bit taken back by your stare, stopping in his tracks. He rose his hands up to you as he shined you a small smile.

"Woah, Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you in anyway"

Bringing your phone down to your side, with your index finger you shut it off, giving the blonde your full attention. You shot him an apologetic smile as you brought your angered eyes to a much calmer state.

"No, you're fine. Sorry about that"

His smile widen and his eyes began to sparkle back at you.

"It's alright, what's got you all riled up anyways?" he asked