Playing Cards w/ the Devil

Y/n P.O.V

Slowly you felt yourself come back to life. Your eyes fluttered as your vision began to slowly adjust its self. A low groan sprouted out from within you as you felt a sharp headache.

With what little force you had, you tired to sit yourself up from what felt like a cold hard floor.

But as you attempted to move, you heard the sound of metal clanking and coldness touching your skin. You glanced down to see some sort of shackles hugging your wrists and restraining your freedom.

"What the fuck" you whispered out confused

And that's when the memories flooded back in of what had happened.

The sudden fear that jolted throughout your body made you jump backwards still startled by what events had occurred. Not haven seen the wall behind you, you slammed backwards, making you hit your head harshly.

The scene of you slamming your head must of been comical as you caused a laugh to be erupted within the shadows. One so eerie and loud, it was practically bouncing off the walls of where ever you were.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

"Someone must of had a bad dream" you heard his voice say

Your eyes followed the sound of Sangwoo's voice, only to land yourself staring at pure darkness.

"Let go of me Sangwoo" you called out to him

In response, you got the sound of footsteps coming from the dark, announcing that a figure was emerging towards your way.

And finally, out came Sangwoo with a bright pearly white tooth smile.

"Now why would I want to do that?" he asked in a playful tone

"Because..." you said

"Because?..." he restated

C'mon think of something Y/n,

but you fell stumped with nothing in mind.

He began motioning his hands for you to continue.

"Because I..."

There was nothing, you simply had no answer.

Sangwoo let out a scoff,

"Really you couldn't think of anything? Anything that could save your lousy life and get you out of here? And here I thought you were smarter than the rest"

You watched as he made his way over to you, bending down right in front of you.

"You know, you should really apologize, I mean after all you ruined dinner and-"

His voice fell muffled in your ears as your eyes sat still, trying to read Sangwoo.

Right now your mind was on high alert on trying to figure out a way to escape.

And from the looks of it, tricking Sangwoo into gaining his trust was the only way as there was no escape route near you. You where going to have to learn to bite your tongue down and prevent yourself from snapping at him as your route to freedom was to play submissively and comply.

You've learned to notice that desperation was something psychopaths like him craved 

and that it had to be a role you needed to learn to play quickly and adapt to