Stripped

Y/N P.O.V

You were anything but capable of driving that car at the moment. Your eyes were scrambling left and right, front and back as the paranoia of Sangwoo being right on your tail made you speed down the streets, running red lights and almost running pedestrians over.

Your heart was banging so loudly, you could hear it in your ears. Your hands on the wheel was so sweaty, wetter than the wet pavement on the floor from earlier rain.

And as you finally spotted that familiar building you entered almost every morning, the sound of your heartbeat dimmed just a bit.

With the screech of loud tires, the car slide into a sharp drift. The sound of the front bumper can be heard screaming in pain as it hit the edge of the sidewalk for a moment, before finally the car topped over it and came to a complete halt, one of its back wheels high in the air. The car now stood halfway up on the sidewalk pavement, where some pedestrians stood staring in horror.

They grew even more worried when out of the car came out you, a women in distress with a foot covered in blood.

Such adrenaline, you had forgotten all about the foot you had gotten shot by Sangwoo. Why you hadn't limp when you ran away from him was both a mystery and yet a miracle. But now as you felt fresh air reach your lungs and the feeling of safety consuming you, you dropped down on your knees.

Hard shallow breathes escaped your throat as you stood down staring at the floor with wide eyes.

Slow blinks turned your eyes crystallized as tears glossed over them. Overflowing, they finally came running down your cheeks.

"L/N! L/N!" Screamed someone behind you

The sound of multiple feet can be heard as people made their way over to you.

A hand was placed on your shoulder, making you turn and face them.

"L/N! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU?!" Exclaimed Yang Seungbae

But the only words you were able to muster up at the moment was his name followed by a loud sob. Seungbae was dumbfounded, he didn't understand what was happening. He looked around at the other police officers that stood around him. They too stood with puzzled faces, until one spotted your blood soaked foot.

"She's been shot!" He exclaimed

"Where?!" Said Seungbae

The police officer pointed to your foot making Seungbae's eyes widen. He was quick to pick you up as he told the officer to call for a first responder. The police officer and the others scurried inside as Seungbae began taking you to a break room.

The break room held a bright white light that was quick to make you flinch at the sudden exposure. It began making your head hurt. And it was no help either as the rest of the other noisy officers came barging in, chattering all at once.

It came to a breaking point where you snapped at one of them.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" you gritted

The officer was quick to eat his remaining words. But as he began to twist his mouth around and furrow his eyebrows at you, you knew he was about to strike back at you.

"Y-" he began

"Now, Now" cut Seungbae

"I think it's best you all leave the room, she's clearly gone through a lot. So please go back to your shifts. Don't forget you're still on the clock"

And it was as if god had spoken because no one retorted to his command. Instead they all bobbed their heads like students, and left without an utter word being said.