PROLOGUE - III

Hellooo Everyone...

So here I am with the continuation of the third Prologue that continues to sets the back story of their tale to the present.

So happy posting this in the flow of back to back today as I want to set it all up to certain point - given that my fingers have been dancing on the keypad penning the crux down!

Let me know what you all think!

Let's dive straight right- In!

.................

Copyright :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2022

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111
........

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

Prologue - III

For the next four years six months that followed - even though Life continued in parallel worlds across the globe for both Arnav and Khushi - the two sweethearts did everything they could within their reach to bridge through the real time distance gaps and be in constant touch with one another so that the other always felt the presence nonetheless - as if the other was never really away.

And it really was true as well for Arnav never really felt that Khushi was far away from him and neither did she. They would write long emails to each other every day without fail. It had been more like a ritual for the two.At the end of her day everyday - she would write all about her day to Arnav+ pour her heart out as to how she imagined him with her in moments going on - how she missed him etc etc - promises of first sweet love etc etc - knowing that he would read it the first thing he could the next day and the same was obviously reciprocated from Arnav's end.

Their mornings would begin with one another still and end with the other's thoughts still. She continued to be the one to know of everything he felt/thought/dreamt off - as he grew up into the prime teenage years - as did he from Khushi's end.They were both always backing each other's dreams and ambitions. Khushi would always tell Arav in the moments of his doubts that she believed truly deep in her gut that his magical voice would make it big one day, that his soothing voice surely was a diamond undiscovered till that point - and once discovered - it would most surely shine with all its might for all to see. On the other hand - Arnav would always support Khushi's dreams as well of wanting to dive deeper into the studies of the waters, oceans. Even though she would often still not be completely clear which career she would want to opt for after pursuing her favourite subjects - he would always back her with the support that when the time would come, she would know it in her heart - Indeed! Throughout those prime teen years - they also kept motivating each other to continue excelling academically as the other had always done previously just now - at their respective ends!