26. One and Only

Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo

How are you all doing? Hope you and your loved ones are doing great!!😀😀😀

So yes –I am here with the next update on Invisible Strings!!👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻Sorry, it got delayed by a day!

It is a super Intense Update on various tangents. 😉

You will know what I mean, when you read the update!

I Absolutely loved penning this down. So excited for you all to read this! I truly am enjoying the writing journey of this tale – so so very much. I hope you all are enjoying the reading experience off the same, too.

I'd also like to take this moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for being with me on my writing journey. For all the love and for all the patience – always! Like I always say – you all are a part of this enriching learning curve of my journey as a writer too. So thank you to one and all – for your time and support – Always!

And okay so now without further delay I shall let you all dive in.

Also yes – Mature Content in there too  surely– in the Update!!

Word Count – Long - 9k Words

Also Bakeraddict  wish you a very happy bday😃😃😃🤩🤩🤩hope you have a brilliant day and an amazing year ahead🥳

.............................................

Copyright :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2022

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

..................................

** If you are reading this work on any other platform other than Wattpad/ especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad.

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is – mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................