28. Face To Face

hellllllllllloooooooooooooo

Happpyyy Mondayyyyy

How are you all doing? Hope you and your loved ones are doing great!!😀😀😀😀

So yes –I am here with the next update on Invisible Strings!😀😀👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻

Yes, yes, its their arrival in Fiji update and as the title suggests – the moment Arnav+Rajesh maan finally come face to face in real time after years! So just wanted it to stand out on its own.

Eager for you all to read it. Will let you all dive in straight away.

Word Count  – 6k Words

.............................................

Copyright :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2022

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

..................................

** If you are reading this work on any other platform other than Wattpad/ especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad.

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is – mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

28. Face to Face

48 Hours Later

On the Flight to Fiji Islands

Arnav looked out the window, soaking in the serene sight of the clear blue skies with clouds scattered all around. It surely was going to be clear, sunny, day in Fiji, he presumed in his head, given that they were all scheduled to land at the Nida International Airport, Fiji – in less than 50 minutes from now.