Chapter 166

An hour later the former princess strolled back into the room alone. She had a satisfied smile on her dark pink lips. Without saying a word, she claimed her problematic brother's seat and began helping herself to the food on the table. Red irises observed the sleeping duo cuddled into the young master's chest. After a few minutes, her gaze wandered to the warrior pair who she knew had caused issues for the God of Love the last time they met. Weren't they a threat? Why was no one saying anything? Was there a reason that they were still here? Her eyes then moved to a blonde who was attentively watching the 18 years old while fidgeting with the sword in her lap.

"Young Master Cale."

Sharp red-browns turned to look at her. Anyone could tell he was exhausted.

"Will you be able to visit with the rest of your kids today?"

Stoically, the deity nodded before replying.

"I promised them I would. As long as I'm careful, I should be fine to go into the city later."

<There's things that I'll need to do tonight while everyone else is sleeping.>

Brushing raven colored bangs out of the four years old's face, he felt a tingling on his neck which caused him to peek over at his unofficial father. There was a frightening benign smile on the head of the Molan Household's face.

<S***! Papa's mad...>

Averting his gaze, the redhead decided to change the focus of the conversation by inquiring.

"Jack. Hannah. Would you be interested in accompanying us when we go?"

<They could meet the children and get to know them in advance to tomorrow's incident.>

Two sets of eyes widened in surprise. The older twin's sparkled in excitement.

-Accompanying a God? Really? What an honor!

-Isn't this a tad suspicious? Is he planning to monitor me and Oppa?

<Considering you know my secret and are associated with Arm... Yes. I want to make sure you haven't revealed my identity to those bastards.>

Placing her cup of tea down onto the table in front of her, the Queen of the Jungle asked.

"Could I come with you as well?"

Instantly, her two guards looked at her in shock. Even if he was their savior, going into a highly populated area in another Kingdom was extremely dangerous. Why would she even consider doing so? What if someone attacked her? Thankfully, they weren't the only ones concerned by her request. They could see the disguised dark elf frown briefly prior to stating.

"It is unwise to go outside without guards. Are you planning to bring the pair behind you?"

She nodded in confirmation.

"Bin and Thanh are two of my strongest and most trusted subordinates. Each of them have proven that they can keep a secret. Unless Cale has a reason that I'm not aware of, there should be no problem with them serving me as my guards."

<Ruslan. Can you confirm if either of them are spies?>

His shoulder burned when the God of Death surprisingly answered his question.

-Ha— I'm busy... Only Hannah is affiliated with the enemy in the room. Now let me work.

Almost immediately after he responded, the crest returned to normal. Nibbling on a fruit tart, the youth met the Ruler's gaze and disclosed.

"Don't worry Litana. Those two aren't traitors."

Relief filled the black haired woman.

"So would we be able to accompany you?"