•FOUR•

just a little disclaimer: there are several POV changes in this chapter.

Third Person POV

it was 5 am in the morning when there was a knock at Yuri's door. the girl couldn't bring herself to get out from her warm covers so she just shouted a 'come in' as loud as her hoarse voice allowed her to.

the door slightly opened to reveal her uncle who just so happened to be her boss too, peeking his head through the small space as to not allow too much light to enter the girl's room, "Yuri, get freshened up and meet me at my office in 10 minutes." he said softly, hoping his niece heard him.

"whyyy? I wanna sleep moreee." Yuri whined as she snuggled further into her blanket.

Eden sighed, "I know but it's an important matter, Yuri. just get freshened up and you can have breakfast while I discuss it with you, sound good?"

"fineeee." Yuri started kicking her blanket off of her body in frustration.

Eden closed the door of her room and returned to his office.

Yuri yawned, stretched her arms then dragged herself off her bed, her hair messed up in all ways possible while the corner of her mouth had some drool.

she loved being an agent, but there were times when she wished she wasn't one. one of those times being right now.

she slowly walked to the bathroom and started rinsing her face before brushing her teeth. she still wore her pajamas, not bothering to change since she was only going to Eden's room/office.

she then dragged her feet across the halls of the agency, walking towards the office. she wondered why on earth Eden decided to call her at 5 in the morning and ruin her precious sleep.

what if it's for a promotion??

as the thought crossed her mind, she started walking a bit faster, now suddenly interested to hear what her uncle has to say.

even though she was one of the best agents, she was desperate for a promotion because of a certain pink haired. why? because she wanted to prove she was better than him. both of them were the top agents, but super competitive.

as she arrived at the office, she knocked on the door a bit louder than she had intended to. after hearing a 'come in' from Eden, she opened the door and smiled brightly at him, not noticing the presence of another person in the room.