𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

Ministry of Magic Headquarters. Day. Hermione's office. The parents Mr. and Mrs Loudon are here today in her office.

They hear about Susannah who caused their daughter to be sent to the Hospital Wing with a broken nose. Susannah caused that incident.

Mrs Loudon cracked her knuckles for being disappointed by Hermione's daughter's behavior.

"You are Minister, how dare your daughter hurt my child! I am absolutely shocked when I receive a letter from the Headmistress about my daughter. Your daughter is disgraceful, Minister!"

"We cannot let this happen again, nor let her get away". said Mr. Loudon. "I want you to be responsible for what your daughter did to our daughter".

Hermione leaned on her chair, smiling as she stroked her huge belly. She didn't hear them, her thought was thinking about eating fish and chips in noon, then more food for her and the baby.

She snapped when Mr. Loudon noticed she didn't listen to their complaint.

"As I was told Mr. and Mrs Loudon. I am not sorry or apologize to you because I know the truth".

She knows the truth, Snape told her. "You want to know why my Susannah did that? Because your spoiled daughter did the same thing to my daughter last year".

Mr. and Mrs Loudon face each other. His wife barked at Hermione. "Don't you dare point it out to our daughter!"

"Are you saying I lied?"

"You accused our daughter, Minister!" Mr. Loudon grit his teeth. "You are trying to hide the truth, you don't want to see your daughter expelled from Hogwarts, that is why you are doing this. Our daughter is the victim and your sort playing war heroes".

Hermione bit her bottom lips and nodded.

"I received a letter from the Headmistress herself that your daughter would sort of confess what she did to mine. About in minute you will see the Headmistress and your daughter".

"What?!"

Whoosh! a sound we could hear from Hermione's fireplace, someone is stepping out and it reveals the Headmistress of Hogwarts, Minerva McGonagall and Jessica Loudon are right behind her.

Mr. and Mrs Loudon embraced their daughter, cried.

"Good morning, Minister".

"Good morning, Minerva. Thank you for coming here".

McGonagall stood beside Hermione. Loudon's family looked up at her, waited.

"Thank you for your patience Mr. and Mrs Loudon. You must know my arrival as the Minister told you".

"The Minister forced you to hide the truth, Headmistress. I know. Because she is the war hero and friend of Harry Potter".

"The Minister hadn't asked for anything nor forced me, Mr. Loudon. Mind your manners for accusing. I'm the one who asked Miss Loudon herself in a private conversation as I know the truth, she tried to lie again. So now here is your daughter, she will tell the truth.. who starts at first".

Everyone eyes Jessica, her nose still swollen. "Miss Loudon? Tell them as you told me".

"This is OUTRAGEOUS...!"

"Dad please.. I confessed I am the one who started this fight. I thought that if I didn't start it Susannah won't do the same she did to me". she pointed to her own face.

Mrs Loudon grabbed her arm. "What are you talking about, Jessica? You didn't. It wasn't you who started this but hers".

"No mum. I did". she cried. "I don't want myself expelled from Hogwarts. The Minister received a letter from the Headmistress about me being expelled and she rejected my expulsion as she wants me and Susannah to be friends again".

Mr. and Mrs. Loudon slowly turn to Hermione who gives them a sweet smile. As a mother of seven, she knows what is best for her children.

"You should thank the Minister because of her I can stay in Hogwarts and continue with my study".

"Why do you do that, Jessica!"

Minerva cleared her throat. "Miss Loudon has sort of hated Miss Snape since the beginning of their first year. The Minister is a friend of Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley. Because they are famous for defeating the Dark Lords, your daughter takes out her rage on Miss Snape for that reason".

There is silence between them. Minerva spoke again. "I will not tolerate it if Miss Loudon repeats her mistake again". She looked up at Jessica.

"This is your second chance I give you, Miss Loudon. You better use this chance as well".

Hermione stroked her belly and was hungry. Almost fainted but..

"I don't use my power to protect or hide the truth of my child if they do something wrong Mr. and Mrs Loudon".

Hermione addresses them. "I do give them punishment as a mother to her child. Jessica's future is bright as hers. I don't want her to turn into someone like Malfoy's".

"We are sorry for accusing you, Minister". said Mr. Loudon. "We never know our girl will behave like this".

"That IMPOSSIBLE!" shouts Mrs Loudon to her husband, everyone eyes back to hers. "Don't say you believe everything that they say. Tom! she is our daughter and she won't do anything like that".

"What do you want me to do then, Sara? Our daughter confessed what she did and you still blame the Minister's daughter because you are trying to protect ours. We should be lucky our daughter didn't get expelled!"

"The Minister and the Headmistress maybe forced our daughter to tell the lies that she didn't do!"

"ENOUGH, Sara. I had enough!" Mr. Loudon apologizes to Hermione and Minerva. "Forgive the way our family behave Minister, Headmistress".

He bowed. "I should've known my own daughter, she got it from her mother and my mother-in-law the way they teach her".

Mrs Loudon argued back but he shut her.

"You have my word, Headmistress. If Jessica had another problem in school, you might expel her and I will send her back to normal school".

"Dad please?" Mr. Loudon makes his own way out from Hermione's office. "Mum?"

"Miss Loudon must return to Hogwarts. Any last word, Mrs Loudon before we leave".

She grit her teeth. "This is not over Headmistress. I still want justice for my daughter".

"The Dark Lord is gone and you are trying to replace his place, Mrs Loudon". said Minerva smirking.

"If you insist for the truth I will ask your permission that so will I give your daughter Veritaserum. That was a powerful truth serum effectively forced the drinker to answer any questions put to them truthfully, and she cannot denied it".

"You cannot do that! the potion was strictly controlled by the British Ministry of Magic".

"We are standing in the British Ministry of Magic right now and the Minister is here too. If she grants my permission your daughter will take the serum if that makes you satisfied".

Minerva turned to Hermione and so did Jessica's mother.

"We can do it now, right here if you like. I will call Professor Stacey the potion teacher and bring me the Veritaserum. Miss Loudon will drink right in front of us".

Mrs Loudon bite her lips in anger, she still doesn't like the way Minerva acts and protects Susannah. Hermione is about to faint again.

"If you.. please.. I..."

All of a sudden her eyes were blurred and black. Lucky to Hermione, Minerva caught her before she could fall on the ground unconscious.

Hermione's skin pale like death. "Contact her husband. Call Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley here NOW!"