𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Hogwarts. Middle Courtyard. Day. Snape wandered, walking through the corridor with both hands inside his pocket.

He sees Henry with Teddy Lupin seated on the freshly mown cut leaning their back on the iron armillary sphere, talking about something he didn't bother to hear.

He stops when he sees Aurora running toward Henry, taking her to sleep on his laps after class.

He then sees Leyla Weasley playing Gobstones with James and Albus Potter together with his son Tobias and Tristan but.. where is Susannah and Ariana?

Wonder where these girls had been by the day.

Snape eyes looking around the courtyard, somewhere in the castle probably hiding themselves. Neither he sees them between Henry or the other students.

I'll get you girl! I'll get you!

Those moments. Snape heard Filch's screaming voice not far from where he stood. Meanwhile, Susannah and Ariana run through their dad.

He almost stumbled on the cold stone, immediately he stopped the girls. "Why are you two running around?"

"Hi dad". said Susannah. "We're kinda busy!'' Before Snape could say a word, both girls resumed their running through the corridor. "See you around, dad!"

Snape barely said anything as he watched the girls disappear around the corner, behind him was Filch chasing the girl's.

Now he knows Filch's the one who taunts his daughters around the castle.

"STOP!"

Argus Filch stops. He looked up at Snape. "Professor Snape". he was panting. "Those girls of yours are messing up with me that I cannot allow it in Hogwarts".

"What do they do?" ask Snape.

"Top secret. If you want more details ask your son or the Headmistress. They'll know". Filch continued chasing the girls.

Henry approach his dad.

"I don't understand". he turned to Henry. "Why is Filch chasing your sister? Is it a normal routine? Does it always happen? What did all of you six doing behind mine and your mum back". the boy stood silent. "Well?"

Henry smiles. "You ask us to stay away from trouble. We did as you told but not for Susannah".

"Why?"

He sighs. "Every time Filch sees her around the castle, he'd be so pissed and annoyed because she knows all Filch's secrets that include she read the letter that he keeps inside his drawer, whom he had rejected by someone he loved at Hogsmeade village".

Snape frowned, Henry spoke back. "She knows everything, even the password of every room in Castle... everything".

"She sounded like your mum when she was young". Snape sighs. "Is there anything I could do to stop Filch from chasing my daughters around the castle?"

Henry clicks his tongue, nods his head. "Of course, dad. Wait until she graduates and Filch immediately stops chasing her. Or not.. because she will spill the secret, so don't trust your daughter so quickly".

"So I have doubts about my daughter. Fine, wait until your mother hears about this". his eyes stare at his son. "Have you seen Malfoy around?"

Shrugged. Henry look around the castle. "He should be chasing Susannah right now. No, I don't see him anywhere".

"What on earth would everyone like to chase her?" Snape breathed. "Malfoy?!"

"You don't know?" Snape shook his head. "Malfoy has had a crush on Susannah since, because she's the one who is trying to be nice with him, no one does not even me".