𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

Swoosh!

A bright green flame burst into life inside Hermione's office. Someone had stepped out from the fireplace, brushing ash from the sleeve and it was Severus Snape.

His eyes were searching and looked around the empty room. He is now in the Ministry of Magic office. There is no Hermione in here, neither Harry nor anyone he knows.

Trying not to be alarmed by the Auror, dragging the chair and seat while waiting for someone to burst inside. Today he had nothing to do with the students, there was no potions class for today and he was free to go whenever he liked.

So, the first thing Snape thought about was meeting his wife rather than meeting others. He heard footsteps from the outside of this door, perhaps it was Hermione but no.

When the door burst open it was Draco Malfoy who appeared right behind Snape. He looks over his shoulder where Draco smirks and walks towards his former potions teacher.

He sat at the edge of Hermione's desk. "I know you will be here for your lovely wife, Professor. How's my son, Scorpius?"

"Scorpius is perfectly fine and you know his usual routine as he does everyday in school. Can't touch that boy".

"So indeed. I hear my mother whispering something about how she bought my son a ring on Christmas. I hope it was for him but... technically he gave your daughter".

Snape nods. Draco spoke back. "Did you know anything about this, Professor? My son likes this girl, my own old enemy's daughter who married the former Death Eaters and had a bunch of children. Oh yes, she was yours, Professor".

"Don't you dare point that out to my daughter and I would kill you if you insulted my wife, Malfoy".

Snape pushed the chair and started circling around the room. "We are the Death Eaters once, Malfoy. And your father was so proud for having that bloody maniac back into the wizardry. Your father will do anything to gain his trust but in the meantime he was afraid and had to save you with a condition.

"Oh yes, Malfoy. I am the reason you lived till these day".

Draco's face turned red, he spoke. "My father will hear about this! How dare you speak about my father, how dare you speak towards your best friend who considered you as his own brother. You were nothing that day, my father is the reason keeping you alive beside that filthy mudblood..!"

Suddenly Snape grabbed Draco's collar neck in anger, he then pushed Draco on the wall. He hates that word especially coming out from the Malfoy and insults his wife right in front of his face.

This ferret will regret what he did. "I am warning you, Malfoy! once an unspeakable word comes out from your lips I bet you regret being born".

"WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENS IN HERE!"

The two men turned to the door where Hermione was standing, not realizing her presence and where she was coming from.

"In my office, seriously! Severus? What do you want, Malfoy!" as her eyes at this silver hair. "Did you have nothing better to do than this Malfoy".

Snape had let go of his grip from Draco's collar neck, he then stood beside the desk as he let Hermione have a small talk with Draco.

"Certainly, Granger! Oh, I forgot that you married Snape. For me you still Granger I have loathed since".

Hermione rolled her eyes, and he spoke again. "I want you to ask your daughter to stay away from my boy".

"It wouldn't happen, Malfoy. It wasn't my daughter's fault nor was she asking for it. Is your boy. If you insist, go ahead and write the letter where you should inform him to stay away from my daughter. And wait for him to answer that".