1/3

JUNGHWAN'S P.O.V

  This is my mess, I have to fix it.
I didn't answer her.
I just got up and walked upstairs.
I couldn't talk to her until I had a plan.
~~~~

  ERIEL'S P.O.V

  "Junghwan? JUNGHWAN!?" I called after him as he just left.
Is he really just gonna let them keep me here in this basement?!
Of course he is.
He's the reason I'm here.
I waited a few moments before someone else walked down, closing the door behind them.
"I know we don't really get along, but..... I hate when the guys and I fight like this. When we don't trust eachother." Asahi spoke as he took a seat on the ground with me.
"You wouldn't have to fight if you let me go." I said and he sighed.

  "Do you think we want to have someone locked in our basement? No. But we also don't want Junghwan in jail- We just.. We have to decide." He said with his eyes closed in frustration.
"Okay but do I have to be in the basement? I won't runaway. There's 12 of you and 1 of me." I said and he sighed.
"I'll go ask the guys. But I swear, if you try anything-" He said in a warning tone but I cut him off.
"I won't!"
"Fine. I'll be right back." He said before going up the stairs slowly.
I knew he was nervous to ask them.

ASAHI'S P.O.V

    "What happened?" Jeongwoo asked as they all waited around in the kitchen.
Well everyone but Junghwan.
"She wants to continue to be up here with us normally. She won't try to escape." I said and they all exchanged looks.
"And you believe her?" Haruto asked.
"Well there 12 of us and then there's her." I said and Hyunsuk huffed.
"I say no. She was seen with you 3. What if they home here looking for her?"  He said and I frowned.

  "If they come here they'll see that she's happy walking around freely and not locked in a basement." Doyoung argued.
Gosh I really hate when we argue.
I understand if it's playfully but this felt like a life or death situation.
"Just take her home." Yoshinori said and the room fell silent.
"I agree." Junghwan said as he stood in the doorway.
"Me too." I said as everyone stayed silent.
"And me." Mashiho nodded.
"I say just let her be here up here with us freely." Doyoung said.

  "I agree with Doyoung." Jihoon said lowly.
"Me too." Junkyu spoke.
"Same." Jeongwoo walked over and stood behind Junkyu who was still sitting.
"I say we keep her in the basement. We'll feed her and everything but it's too risky." Yedam said as he raised his hand, I guess to see who agreed with him.
Hyunsuk, Haruto, and Jaehyuk raised their hands.
"Are you guys fucking insane!?" Junghwan raged.
"You should be the LAST one here to call someone insane!" Jaehyuk came face to face with Junghwan.

  "I'm not scared of you." Junghwan said before punching Jaehyuk's face.
All of the guys rushed to break them apart and I just walked back downstairs to Eriel.
"What happened?" She asked as I took a seat next to her.
"We all took a vote. It's a tie." I said and she looked as if her heart had broken.
"Half of them want me down here!?"
"No- More like 1/3." I said lowly.
"What we're the options?" She asked and I made eye contact with her for the first time.
"Letting you upstairs, letting you go home, and keeping you down here."

  "Who chose what?"
"You sure you wanna know? You might view everyone differently." I said and she hesitantly nodded.
"Well, Yoshinori, Junghwan, Mashiho, and I think we should just let you go home. Doyoung, Jihoon, Junkyu, and Jeongwoo think we should allow you to move around freely upstairs. And then Hyunsuk, Yedam, Jaehyuk, and Haruto think you should stay... Down here."

ERIEL'S P.O.V

"You can't be serious-" I had to stop to think.
Are they deadass right now.
"I can change my vote right now, for you to come upstairs." He said and I sighed.
"It's better than being down here. But wait! I don't wanna sleep in Junghwan's room anymore." I said and he nodded understandingly.
"Come with me." He said as he held his hand out.
I took it gently and we walked upstairs.
The guys were fighting in the kitchen but they all stopped what they were doing to watch Asahi and I walk.

  "Don't worry. She'll be in my room." He said without stopping or even taking a glance at them.
We walked up to his room and I didn't hesitate to flop on the bed.
"How badly could Junghwan have been bullied by them for him to do something like this?" I said as I watched Asahi walk to his closet.

  "We didn't bully him. More like made him feel alone."
"Why? There's 12 of you. None of you should feel alone." I said and he quickly turned to me.
"It doesn't matter, Eriel. I'm surrounded by all of them all day everyday and I still feel alone. Being around people doesn't necessarily fix anything."
"Because you're not around the right people." I spoke lowly and he laughed slightly.
"You'd never understand."