Kiss Him Back Whore

ERIEL'S P.O.V

  "You're gonna be fine Hyunsuk. Just breathe." I started talking to Hyunsuk.
I wasn't gonna waste any more of my energy on Errionna.
Hyunsuk's eyes started to close and I looked at Asahi who was in the corner on the phone with the cops.
"Guys? Guys? I'm losing him." I said as I started to cry.
Yea, Hyunsuk and I weren't close but that doesn't mean I want him to die.
Especially right here in my arms.
"Hey, hey, hey." Jihoon said as he sat Hyunsuk's head on his lap and started patting his face softly.
"Bitch if he dies I'm fucking you up!" Jaehyuk yelled at Errionna who was just standing there.
"You better not touch me or you'll end up like your loser bitch friend!" And with that Jaehyuk launched at her.
I know those hits hurt because I had just felt those bitches earlier.

  She screamed and cried and Haruto and Jeongwoo pulled him away.
"Where are they!?" I yelled looking at Asahi.
"They said 2 minutes." He said before rushing over to Doyoung.
"I can't believe I just got stabbed. That fucking knife is thicker than my arm." Doyoung said and Junkyu slightly laughed.
"It's not funny!" Yedam yelled and you could tell he was so stressed out and scared.
"Violet doesn't wanna leave. So don't ever try to come near her again." Junghwan said to Seunghun.

  "Who the fuck is Violet?" Seunghun said stepping in Junghwan's face.
"You haven't had enough asshole? Get back." Junkyu said as he pushed Seunghun back from Junghwan.
"Please don't start this again." I said and the house remained silent.
~~~~~~

  "And they're sure he's gonna be okay?" I asked Asahi as we were leaving the hospital.
Doyoung gets to leave tomorrow but Hyunsuk has a few weeks of healing to do.
"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.
Next thing I know is that someone pulled me in a tight hug.
"I'm sorry that all of this is happening to you." Jeongwoo said and I relaxed.
"I'll give you two some space." Asahi said before I heard him walk off.
"It's my fault that you two fought. Which lead to all of this." I said once he released me.
"He shouldn't have pushed you." Jeongwoo defended but I sighed.
"Yeah, but it really is my fault. I told Seunghun that I moved on to someone else. And he wanted to meet him." I said and Jeongwoo looked lost for a few seconds.
The most awkward 2 seconds of my life.
No actually being pushed in a silent room in from of everyone was.

  "Oh-... Damn I made a horrible first impression. He probably thinks we're on the same level." Jeongwoo said and I playfully pushed him.
"Did you tell him that to get rid of him or were you serious?" Jeongwoo asked after a few moments of silence.
"Both. I mainly told him that because it's true. He told me that he and my sister had been messing around for 8 months and I couldn't even get mad. I thought I cared but I didn't. I could only think about you." I said the last part extremely low.
"Okay we're leaving now. I have to pee." Asahi yelled from the car.
"Come to my room." Jeongwoo whispered to me as we walked to the car.
"You could've peed inside the hospital." Jeongwoo said as we both sat in the backseat.
Asahi and Junghwan were in the front.
"I hate public bathrooms."

~~~~~

   "Okay. I have to make this fast." I said as Asahi and I were in his room.
"Jeongwoo wants me to come to his room. I told him I like him. What if we kiss?" I whispered but I was talking so fast because I was nervous.
"Kiss him back whore! Just be normal about it." Asahi whispered back and I nodded.
"But wait-"
"Goooooo." Asahi said and pushed me out his room, closing and locking the door behind me.
Okay, Eriel you got this.
This is like an everyday thing.
Right?
I slowly walked to Jeongwoo's room and opened the door.

  He was laying on his bed scrolling on the phone.
"What were you doing?" He smiled at me.
"Minding my business." I rolled my eyes and sat next to him.
"So, I've been thinking. And uhhh. I'm not sure if you actually have feelings for me or if you just like me because I've been protecting you." He said and I frowned.
"What the hell? Asahi's been protecting me too. If you were always protecting me you would've voted for me to go home. You would've been here when Junghwan was watching and talking to me while I showered. Who saved me from that? Jihoon. Right. So don't try to pull that bullshit on me. Like I'm not stupid. Of course I find you attractive and I did like you because you were funny and all but I don't know anymore." I said and with that I got up and walked out of his room, slamming the door behind me.