You're Violet

ERIEL'S P.O.V

I followed Junkyu back into his room silently.
"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.
He cuffed my face and looked in my eyes.
"You promise? Is there anything I can get for you?"
"I'm fine, Junkyu." I said and he sighed and released my face.
I felt a sudden wave of sadness when he walked away.
Ummm what!?
Maybe it's because he just stopped me from being beaten to death.
"So what actually happened in there?" He asked as he took a seat on his bed.
"After I left from in here I went in that room to just... Think. He walked in angry that I was in there and said I ruined your lives. I told him it wasn't my fault. He just went crazy." I said and Junkyu looked around the room as if he was trying to process everything.

"I went out there because I had this strong urge to just... Be with you. And then that's what I see." He said sadly.
"Be with me?" I hid my small smile.
"Don't make it weird." He said causing me to fully laugh.
"Most of you guys aren't bad, but I just feel lost. And now I feel alone." I said lowly and Junkyu walked over to me.
"I can promise you that you're not alone." He said as he grabbed my left hand.
"Thanks." I said and looked up at him.
"Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked and I looked down.
"A little."
"Good." He said causing me to look back up at him slowly.
"I'm kidding!" He laughed childishly and flopped on his bed.
"You wanna shower? I wanna take you somewhere." He said and I frowned.
"Are you sure it's safe?" I asked and he nodded.
"With me you'll always be safe."

"Okay Mr.Flirt. Let's calm down." I said causing him to laugh.
"You can wear anything I have in here. Or you can wear all that girly stuff you got from the mall." He said and I laughed and folded my hands.
"The only thing girly that I got was bras and panties."
"Exactly."

~~~~

   I was in the shower and I forgot to get some shampoo.
Junkyu's smelled good but it was definitely for a guy.
"Hey Junkyu?!" I called but didn't get a response.
Ugh fine.
Man shampoo it is.
I started to wash my hair when the shower curtain was pushed open quickly causing me to scream and cover my body as much as I could.
"What are you doing!?" I yelled at Junghwan.
"Well we haven't had any alone time-"
"What the actual- Can you not wait until I get out!?" I said and he nodded.
"Yeah. I just wanted you to know that I didn't mean any harm when I took you. We were best friends, Violet. Before you went to the mall." He said and his eyes never left mine.

  At least I know he wasn't a horny freak.
"My name is Eriel. And we can talk later-"
"No! You're Violet! My Violet! See people are coming and changing us. We literally spent every second of everyday together for weeks. I'm still the same Junghwan!" I've never seen this psycho side or Junghwan and I don't think I needed to see it while I was naked.
"Where's Junkyu?" I asked him calmly as he was turning red.
"He went to the store with Doyoung. Is he who you care about now? Why?! What changed? Why am I always last to everyone!?" He yelled and then dropped to the floor and started crying.
He had finally let go of the shower curtain.

  I just stood there in the shower.
I didn't want to move and I didn't know what to say to sobbing Junghwan.
"You know," Junghwan started as he opened the curtain back.
"I thought since you were a girl you would treat me differently than them. But I guess you like Junkyu and Asahi. The two who want nothing to do with you." He spoke but I refused to look at him.
"What the hell?" Jihoon said as he walked in.
He snatched Junghwan's hand away from the curtain which caused it to close again.
"Why are you in here?" Jihoon yelled at Junghwan.
"Fuck off! We're talking." Junghwan shot back.
"Excuse you? Dude. You don't want to do this with me." Jihoon said and then the bathroom fell silent.
All you could hear was the shower running.
"Get out." Jihoon said and then moments later I heard someone leave.
"You okay?" Jihoon said and I cleared my throat.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I said and then I heard him leave, closing the door behind him.
I quickly got out the shower and locked the door behind him.
I'm actually scared to be alone in this house now.