ᒪᑌᑕIᗪ

[Lola's Point Of View, Day Time?]

"Okay Lola, it's time to sleep. It isn't safe out during the day." Your mother reminded you, tucking you into bed.

You were at the park with Kai all night. Nothing different, just the usual place you've been going to for the past few years. It's you guy's official un-official hangout spot now.

"So what did you do tonight?" Your mother asked in a soothing voice, kneeling down beside your bed. "Well... I hung out with Kai and we went to the park. There was nobody there, just us and the molecules."

Your mother never responded, all she did was nod and get up, heading towards the light switch. "Okay Lola, promise me you'll fall asleep quickly after I turn off this light. You don't want any creeps in here, they can be a pain to kill and even more of a pain to dispose of." She reminded you.

"Okay, I'll fall asleep as fast as I can." You reassured her and closed your eyes, ready for her to turn off the light. "And whatever you do..." She started, waiting for you to finish her sentence so that you she knows for sure that you know "Don't open your eyes in the dark. Yeah, I know."

She got ready to turn off the light, but remembered something just before she could. "Oh, I forgot to cover the mirror."

You watched carefully as she got a huge weighted blanket and draped it over the top of the mirror, making sure that nothing could get in... Or out.

"Okay, you should be safe now." She made her way back over to the light switch, giving you one last smile and wishing you goodnight.

You squeezed your eyes closed as tightly as you could shut her and listened to the light switch flick sound. That's it, it's off. Your mother is gone now, and soon you'll be gone too, gone in the world of dreams, or maybe even nightmares.

(Play The Music Above)

The music began to play as always, helping you fall asleep. Switching off your conscious mind and allowing your subconscious to get lost in its own little world of make believe.

Sometimes you ponder opening your eyes to see what'll happen, but you're too scared to do it. What if nothing bad happens? What if it's all just a lie to make you go to sleep faster?

If it was a lie you wouldn't hear them breathing. Closer... Closer..... ςɭ๏รєг. Stop.

You're tired...

You can't stay awake any longer.

You can't even tell if you're still fully awake or not.