ᗯᗩKE ᑌᑭ

[Lola's Point Of View, At School]

You watched the clock ticking, waiting for the minutes to go by so that you can finally leave this place. Today flew by rather quickly. It flew by so quickly that you can't even remember what you did today. All you know is that this is the last class, and it seems like it'll never end.

A sigh of boredom escaped your lips as you glanced over at Kai, who was already looking at you, staring actually. He's probably thinking the same thing as you right now.

When class ends the two of you are going to go hang out at the park before the sun starts to come up. You won't have much time, but still.

"Can anyone answer question 7?" The teacher asked, using some sort of plastic pointing finger thing to show question 7. He glanced around the class for a second, waiting for someone to raise their hand, but no one did. Nobody seems to be paying attention.

He fixed his glasses with a stern look on his face and marched on over to Kai. "Mr. Huening, do you by any chance know the answer?"

The whole class turned around to face Kai, looking at him in anticipation. He's being put on the spot, so he has no choice but to answer. "85, the answer is 85."

"Correct!"

Ring Ring!

The bell rang once, indicating the start of the culling.

Everybody immediately jumped out of their seats and grabbed their bags, most swinging them over their shoulder, the others just carrying them by hand. Here we go...

Brace yourself, Lola.

Your whole class erupted into chaos as everyone tried to get through the door, causing a mini stampede. Students are all getting stuck and the others at the back are pushing. You're one of the people near the back this time.

There are people from other classes flooding down the halls, trying to get to the exit before the bell stops ringing. If you don't make it you'll die.

People from your class are being pushed out into the ruckus, causing them to either get trampled on or drift away with the rest of the crowd.

You're getting closer and closer to the door, but you can't see Kai. He must be out already.

A boy from behind you shoved, desperate to flee just as everyone else is. Him shoving you caused you to bump into a girl in front of you. She's a rather petite who looks to be around 5'0" tall. She fell forward slowly.

'Please get back up, Please get back up.' You said to yourself in your head, watching her fall. She never got back up, she stayed put in the ground. Hundreds of people continued to run, not looking where they were going. They're stepping on her. She can't get back up. She won't survive the culling...