ᗯᕼO ᗩᖇE YOᑌ ᑎOᗯ...?

He was really bloated :(Talking about the video above):

This book is so bad for my mental health but at the same time I enjoy writing it so here I am.

[Lola's Point Of View, In A Dream]

"Lola, you've been asleep for a week." A woman beside you spoke. You sighed and rubbed your eyes, already frustrated knowing exactly where you are.

You never even bothered to stretch, yawn, or rub your eyes. All you did was sit up and look around to see a few doctors around the room with worried expressions on their faces.

This damn dream. What's going to happen this time?

The doctor handed you some water in a tall clear glass. You took just one glance at the water and instantly knew what they were trying to do. "Listen, I may be stupid but it's insulting that you think I'm this stupid. I know what you're doing, doctor."

The doctors In the room exchanged glances in silence for about a second. The doctor standing on the right side of your bed is now asking you to elaborate, so you will.

"Well, water is usually blue, but this water is clear." You said confidently, knowing what the water in real life looks like. Who knows, maybe dream water is just different.

"No ma'am, water is always clear. It's the sky that makes it blue when it reflects onto the surface of it." The female doctor on your right told you. She's wrong.

[Lola's Point Of View, Real Life]

A while went by and you spent forever talking to the damn doctors. You drifted off to sleep in boredom.

Why are dreams so boring? Aren't they figments of your imagination? Shouldn't they be fun?

You woke back up in your usual room and smiled a little as soon as you opened your eyes. It's a wonder to be back after such a shitty dream.

You can hear the crickets and the raging winds outside. There's pine trees falling over like dominos in a distant storm. It's a terrifying scene for the eyes, but not for the mind. You know that nothing can hurt you when you're sitting in your room. Nothing in here can break.