ZERO: THE DEAL

𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
Zero - 1X00
The Deal

𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓Zero - 1X00The Deal

"NATALIA MARIA HAYES."

The brunette girl lifts her eyes up slightly from where she's inspecting her nails to watch as a thick file is slammed down carelessly onto the cold, metal table in front of her. The cream-coloured folder lands harshly beside her feet, which are propped up on the table- the same exact table her wrists are currently bound to by a short chain.

She barely glances at the file before looking up at the agent, scarcely suppressing an eye roll when she sees who it is.

The agent, Raphael McCall, (aka the biggest two-faced asshole Natalia has ever met- and she's met a lot!) was in short: a dick.

She hates him with such a passion, that her and Stiles, when they were younger, had formed a 'Scott's dad's a butt-hole-' (what? they were 5 and if Melissa ever heard her or Stiles swearing, she'd have their heads!) '-hate group'.

"Currently serving a jail time of 6 years for: fraud, vandalism, grand theft auto, forgery, identity theft, battery, and grand larceny...and, I'm sure that there is a lot more things that we have yet to find out....and we will," Agent McCall calmly pulls out the seat opposite Natalia, settling into it and staring at her blankly. Nat raises a sharp eyebrow in challenge, barely supressing the smirk that threatens to appear on her mouth at his poor attempt of intimidation, "I can know everything you've ever done, who you've ever talked to, and where you've ever been in a matter of minutes- seconds, even!"

"Then, why don't you?" Nat fires back, her voice void of emotion as she tilts her head in mock confusion.

He seemed to be anticipating her question as he leans forward, lacing his hands together on top of the table, practically oozing authority.

"Because we're giving you a choice."

Narrowing her eyes at the agent, she copies his movements; dragging her feet from the table and onto the floor in a dramatic show, as she leans forward, lacing her hands together and asking in an amused tone, "A choice?"

"Yes; a chance, if you will...," he trails, watching her face carefully as he tries to gauge her reaction to the proposition, "a chance to right your wrongs."

"Uh-huh, right...you wanna know why I think you're not gonna do it?" she questions, waiting until he opens his mouth before continuing, "Because you can't," she taunts, a smirk beginning to tug at the corner her lips, "And whatever 'chance' you're trying to bribe me with, won't work. Because you have nothing that I want."

"Nothing?" he asks incredulously, his eyebrows raising in mock surprise, "Not even being able to walk free?"

Natalia falters, her cool façade slipping for only a moment, before she huffs out a laugh, slumping back into her chair with a grin.