SIXTEEN: THE REVEAL

𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
Sixteen - 1X09
Wolf's Bane

NATALIA PRESSES DOWN HARSHLY ON THE ACCELERATOR, FORCING THE CAR TO GO AS FAST AS IT POSSIBLY CAN

"Slow down, you're going to kill us, Nat!" Scott shouts, gripping tightly to the dashboard in front of him as the car turns sharply.

Nat scrunches her face up, glaring at him from the corner of her eyes, "Scott, I don't think you're quite grasping the concept of a car chase, here!"

Stiles leans forwards, pushing his face in-between their seats, to glare at Scott, "If Nat slows down, Scott, they're gonna kill us!"

"But-!" Scott begins to protest.

"If you two don't stop shouting in my ear, I swear to god, I will crash this car and kill us all myself!" Nat interrupts loudly, her hands in a white-knuckled grip around the steering-wheel as she turns the car into a particularly small alley-way, "Just take a look behind us and tell me how close they are, will you?"

Stiles turns around, his shoulders deflating when he sees no cars, "They're gone."

"What?" Nat questions, her eyes flickering towards the rear-view mirror in confusion.

"They're gone." Scott repeats, his voice still panic-ridden.

Nat sends him a glare from the corner of her eyes (again), "Yeah, I heard him, asshole. But, if they think Derek's in the car, then why would'd they just leave? Why go through all of the trouble they've gone to to find him, just to leave him when they've nearly cornered him? It makes no sense!"

"Cause they know he's not in the car..." Stiles trails, realisation dawning on his face.

Nat nods in agreement, coming to the same conclusion he has, "But how do they know that?"

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." Noah Stilinski's voice booms over the transit-radio.

"They have a police scanner," she scoffs, turning the wheel sharply towards where the Iron Works is located, in hope of caching Derek before the police or the hunters do (she doesn't know who's worse out of the two...), "Hold on."

She urges the car faster, her hands tightening even more around the wheel as she expertly ignores Scott's yells of protest at their speed level.

Nat turns the car sharply to the left, driving straight through the middle of the Iron Works and into the heart of the chaos.

Bullets fly, hitting the outside of the car as multiple vehicles begin to move in after them.

She spots Derek sat in wait behind a large metal crate, and immediately turns the car towards him.