Chapter 1: Familiar faces

On a sunny day, Daidouji was watching her son Draco, spar off with Rin. Being a gifted fighter from Birth, Rin was teaching Draco how to control his strength.

Rin: You're paying attention right?

Draco: As always. A shinobi always stays focused.

Rin: Impressed. So far my teachings have worked. Even if he is a young child.

Homura: Daidouji-Senpai aren't you afraid he'll get hurt? I mean, it is Suzune Sensei after all.

Daidouji: I'm not.

Haruka: How come?

Daidouji: He has his toughness from me. Draco is not the type of person to give up. Trust me. When sparred against me, he refused to stay down. I'd admire that in him it's what makes him special.

Homura: Yes, but aren't you worried even in the slightest?

Daidouji: Nope. If it's one person I know that can teach him control, it's Suzune.

Yomi: I will admit, he's looked pretty impressive so far against her.

Daidouji: Yep. That's my cub.

Back toward the fight, Draco attempted a dropkick on Rin, but she blocked it with her fan-blades. Draco landed safely back on the ground. Rin was trying to catch her breath. Amazed at the fact Draco was able to keep up with her.

Rin: I'm impressed. You've been able to keep up with me. None of my students have been able to keep up with me so far.

Mirai: Suddenly I feel jealous.

Hikage: Ha.

Mirai: Oh Shut up!

Rin: Ready?

Draco: When you are...

As quick as he was, he was able to get behind her before reappearing in front of her and landed two open palm strikes which knocked Rin to the ground. This stunned everyone including Daidouji who never won a fight against Rin. Draco offered his hand to Rin. She was amazed at how quickly he was able to learn. She gave off a smile and dusted herself off.

Rin: Impressive Draco, simply impressive.

Draco: Thank you. Bows

Homura: Did anyone just see what I just saw?

Hikage: Yep.

Mirai: Wow.

Haruka: Oh my...

Yomi: Amazing!

Daidouji: ...

Rin: You're the first to win against me in a spar.

Mirai: So do we not exist?

Rin: As well as my former students...

Hikage: Do you honestly really care about that Mirai?

Mirai: YES!

Draco: I'm still a bit green so...I'm learning this at the pace I can.

Rin: As long as you practice control you'll-

Suddenly just before RIn could finish her statement A portal opened up and began to suck Draco in.

Draco: What the? hey!

Daidouji: Draco!

Rin got very close to the portal but was unable to save Draco. It closed up.

Daidouji: No! Draco! Damn it! I was too late!