Chapter 2: Past Crimson

Back in the present, the girls were trying to figure out how and where did the portal come from. Daidouji was in the back, still processing the fact that her cub was gone and she was unable to do something about it. She pulled out a locket from her breasts, it had a photo of the two of them making funny faces. She gained a sad look on her face. Hibari took notice of this and approached her.

Hibari: Daidouji-Senpai? what's the matter?

Daidouji: Nothing. I'm fine. I need to go scout something anyways.

Hibari: mmm...ever since Draco got sucked through the portal, Daidouji-Senpai's been in a downer lately.

Yagyuu: Can you honestly blame her? Her and Draco were inspertable.

Haruka: Makes sense, but it doesn't make sense. A portal can't just appear out of nowhere unless a Yoma is nearby, and there hasn't been any Yoma activity in a long while.

Kiriya: I've looked up everything I can about this and got nothing. It's not adding up. Haruka's right. A portal will only appear if a Yoma is present. But since there was no Yoma, the portal shouldn't have opened. It just doesn't make sense.

Rin: That's because it was a Yoma Portal...

Others: Suzune-Sensei!

Rin: Sorry for the interruption, but I think I may figured out what happened.

Kiriya: Yeah?

Rin: As Haruka said, that wasn't a Yoma portal. It was a time portal.

All of them were stunned at the realization.

Haruka: Huh?! a time portal?

Homura: You're joking right Sensei?

Rin: I'm afraid not Homura.

Katsuragi: A time portal? that's gotta be ridiculous. There's no way something like that can happen.

Rin: Normally yes, it sounds something far-fetched, but it's actually possible. Whoever or whatever it is, cause that to happen.

Kiriya: Are you sure Suzune?

Rin: 100% though I'm not sure how it was performed. I'll have to look deeper.

Hibari: But what about Daidouji-Senpai?

Yagyuu: Daidouji, will be fine. She's our senior after all.

Ikaruga: Yagyuu is right.

Meanwhile, back in the past, Rin showed Draco where the training ground was awaiting him, where the elites all of them in their shinobi outfits.

Rin: This is where you'll battle them.

Draco: All I gotta do, is beat your elite students. that correct?

Rin: That's the deal.

Draco stood in the center, while the girls surrounded him in a circle. Meanwhile, Haruka gave a wink. To which Draco shuttered in disgust.

Draco: Okay, so how yall wanna do this? one at a time, or at all once? either way is fine by me.

Homura: Your funeral.

Rin: Begin.

Homura charged first and threw some slashes which Draco dodged easily. She again threw slashes at him but again to no avail. He landed a back kick on Homura which caused her to land face-first onto the ground. Yomi was next, and She jumped into the air, trying to land an attack onto Draco, but dodged her sword in the process.

Mirai: Where the hell did he go?

Yomi: I don't know.

Draco: Right behind you.

Yomi: Huh? gah!

Draco landed an elbow to the back of Yomi. Which sent her flying. Next up was Hikage. Hikage came rushing and tried stabbing at him. Draco easily avoided all of Hikage's attacks.

Hikage: You're quick.

Draco: Thanks.

Draco soon dropped to the ground on his back and his feet landed on the stomach of Hikage. He then launched her towards the wall. Ended their fight pretty quickly.

Draco: 3 down, 2 go.

Rin: Impressive. He's toying with them. But something bothers me...why does he look so familiar? Black hair, red eyes...even with the way he fights. Almost way too similar to someone I know...can it be? no....I'm just imagining things...

Haruka: I'll give you one last chance. Become my doll~

Draco: How bout no? but you can catch dropkick though.

Haruka: Huh?

Draco: Dropkick!

The dropkick sent Haruka flying.

Rin: He's making them look like fools...

Draco: Anybody else?

Mirai: Yeah me.

Draco: Anybody else? I'll fight knock-off human torch there.

Mirai: Are you ignoring me? nobody ignores me!

Draco: Oh you. Alright, let's get this over with.

Mirai: You're gonna regret that!

Mirai began firing shots at Draco, to which he was dodging them easily. This began to anger Mirai even more.

Draco: Wow, I've seen Storm Troopers with better than this. And they can't hit anything.

Mirai: I'll kill you!

Draco: I doubt that. Tiger Roar!

At the top of his lungs, Draco Roared loudly causing Mirai to get sent flying. Seeing the opportunity, Homura tried to get a cheap shot in, but Draco caught her with a punch to the gut.

Homura: Ugh...

Draco: And that's a wrap...

Rin: He...beat them...

Draco: I told you it wasn't hard to beat them. I did my part. Now do yours...

Rin: Alright, but first I want you to answer some questions I have.

Draco: That's fine...

Homura: I'll get back at that kid...making me look weak...