5- Oddly Enough, I Get This Question a Lot

(TW: mentions of childhood trauma, abuse and rape)

William Afton
July 13th, 1983
Times Square, New York City

After finding Y/n in the rain, I took ahold of her hand in mine. In order to take her back to my hotel room that I shared with Henry. She was out there all by herself and her hands were cold to the touch. Her palms were now bandaged somehow. Guess she toke care of those injuries when she had to.

I wonder what she was doing out there alone, especially in the streets of New York. Unless she wasn't expecting it to be a busy street. Which it turned out to be in the end. For chaps (like that sucked up bastard) just looking for some head. No matter the percussions of doing so or even if the lady refused, he would just keep getting. Like a dog with two dicks. It was sick.

People like him just make my urges stronger but still I repel. I couldn't let my bad intentions go, I just couldn't. Not when I have a family, a life, a business and maybe even a new friend in need of a little easement to the situation she just witnessed.

She needed to know my intentions were good and that she could trust me. Even if there are bad thoughts that I just keep locked up in my head. For people like Mayhem. People like that arsehole in the alleyway. People that don't deserve a life as sweet as this.

"There's reasons why some things are just better keep in our heads. So everything doesn't fall in chaos. Into destruction. We just gotta give the best in life, Will. That's how we keep the world in balance." I heard my mother's voice in the back of my head, and for a second, I even believed it.

But I knew deep down that it was only a fantasy. If the world was in balance, we wouldn't have all these horrible people. People that make this our cruel world and tear it apart from the inside out. We would actually be at peace if people like them didn't exist. If people like them dropped dead and left the face of this earth. We'd be better. I just knew it. She'd understand that too.

And if the dirty work needed to be done, in order to due so. Why not take the chance?

Starting with Anchum Mayhem.

...

Reaching the door to the room, finally. I toke the key out, twisting it through the lock until it clicked. Turning the knob, I let Y/n in, in front of me. Shivering, she entered inside the grand space that was ours for the time being.

Shutting the door behind me, I joined her side in front of the door. She was viewing the giant crystal chandelier that hung on the roof and aside that was the dining table.

"It's brilliant, Innit?" I glanced above at the Crystal exterior of the branched lighting fixture that suspended from the ceiling. Before looking back down at Y/n's amazed eyes.

"It sure is something. Wonder how much it costs to forge something like that." she pondered before turning towards me. A silly smirk spread across her lips. "So, did you bring me here to show off your riches or what, Afton?"

This statement of hers, toke me back a bit before smiling and holding back a laugh in response, "Oh no, just come this way, dear."

I toke her to my bedroom before leaving to get her a towel. When I came back, she was sat on my bed and swung her feet back in forth as she waited. It was kinda cute.

Walking to her, lesisurely, I went to her side. Wrapping the towel around her shoulders before lifting the strands of her hair above the cloth.

"There." I affirmed when I was finished, bringing my hands back to my side. As I gazed upon her shy complexion which brought a polite smirk to my lips. "So you don't get the bed wet."