1| Death

Lucky could not help but smile as he looked down at the bouquet of red roses he just bought. In his other hand was a box of white chocolate. It was Day's favorite kind of chocolate. 

Today was the 13th anniversary he and Day got married and became husbands. Lucky even got off work earlier today. He did not tell Day because he wanted to give Day a huge surprise. 

Lucky planned on going home early to prepare a nice dinner for Day. Although Lucky is a Doctor, he is a great cook. Day told him he is working late until 11:30 p.m. so it was perfect. The current time was 5 p.m. which gave he plenty of time to prepare the nice dinner for Day.

He got into his black car and drove off to the mansion he and Day have been living together in since they got married years ago.

The guard let him in but Lucky saw the guard's uneasy face. He shook it off and drove in, pass the golden gates. He got out of his car and another guard opened the mansion's great big doors for him.

"Thank you." Lucky said with a slight nod. 

"Of course, Master. Oh, and do check the master bedroom. It seems like a...rat snuck in." The guard said.

"Huh?" Lucky asked.

The guard just shook his head.

"Um...okay?"

Lucky headed inside. He placed the flowers and chocolates on the kitchen counter and made his way to the master bedroom. He had a weird feeling as he approached the huge room. 

"Aaaaah!!!! Harder....Mmmhh!! Yeah, right there!!" He heard an oddly familiar voice scream out.

Peaking through the half closed door, he saw his bestfriend Timmy getting fucking in the ass by his husband, Day.

Even though he witnessed his husband cheating on him, the only thing that came out of his mouth was, "I thought you were a bottom Day..."

"Shit!" Day shouted as he pushed Timmy away from him.

"Aaaaaah!" Timmy cried out as he hit the cold floor with his bare ass.

Timmy started to cry.

"Oh, no! I'm sorry, Timmy!" Day shouted as he leapt out of the bed and picked up the naked Timmy.

Day then covered the both of them with the bedsheets, all the while Lucky was staring at the two. 

Lucky crossed his arms.

"What the fuck Day?!" Lucky shouted, anger evident in his eyes. 

"I don't like to bottom." Day said simply as he rolled his eyes.

"But...you never told me?" Lucky let out with astonishment. 

"So what?! Why do I have to tell you everything?!"

"So all this time you let me top you even though you don't like to bottom just because you don't want to tell me? And what, you don't like bottoming which is why you cheating on me? With your half brother too?!"

"Half..." Day pathetically empathized. 

"Nasty." Lucky spat out.

"I don't have to listen to you!" Day shouted. 

"That's right Day-Day! Don't listen to that slut!!!" Timmy added in.

"Shut up bitch." Lucky growled.

"Aaaah!! Wuwuwu, babe, how can Lucky be so mean to me?" Timmy whined.

"Shhh...It's okay darling." Day said as he comforted his side-hoe.

"Have you ever loved me?" 

"I never loved you." Day sneered.

A single tear fell from Lucky's moonlight gray eyes, and he stubbornly wiped it away. He couldn't help the fact that his lip was quivering.

Him and Day have been together since they graduated highschool which is 15 long years. It's been 13 years since they got married. They basically spent their entire lives together. 

Lucky could not believe that this was actually reality. 

"Awww, is the spoiled baby crying?" Timmy mocked him.

Lucky lunged towards the naked Timmy and grabbed Timmy's dick with his bare hands. With great force, Lucky snapped Timmy's penis in half, successfully breaking Timmy's dick in mere seconds. 

"Aaaaah!" Timmy screamed in pain.

"How dare-!"

With a swift motion, Lucky kicked the screaming Timmy away from him and grabbed Day by neck. Choking him, Lucky frowned. 

"Does 15 years mean nothing to you, Daisy?"

Day gasped for breath as he struggled to break free from Lucky's tight hold.

"Ughh...I can't...breathe!"

Lucky loosened his grip on him.

"Speak!"

"Don't...say...my full name...in front...of Timmy!!!" Daisy roared with embarrassment. 

"Your full name is Daisy?" Timmy asked in shock, momentarily forgetting his pain.

"Ughhhh!!! Bitch!" Daisy shouted as he suddenly gained enough strength to reach in his back pocket.

He grabbed his knife and stabbed Lucky in the heart with his knife. Lucky crumpled to the ground in pain as he clutched his bleeding chest. Daisy smiled.

"That's what you get for injuring my sweetheart! Also, how dare you say my real name in front of my lover?! I also know what you did with Aiden that night!!! You disgusting whore!" Daisy shouted as he sliced off Lucky's big dick.

Lucky's face crumpled with sadness and disappointment, totally ignoring the fact his big dick got chopped off. 

"Aiden raped me..."

"I don't care! You deserved it anyways!" Daisy said as he spat in Lucky's face before picking up the injured Timmy.

Daisy left the room along with Timmy, leaving Lucky to bleed out on the hard, cold ground. Lucky tried to reached into his pocket to grab his phone but he had no strength to do so. After a few minutes of attempting to grab his phone, Lucky gave up.

All he could do is laugh bitterly.

'If I never loved you, would things have turned out differently?' Lucky thought as tears stung his eyes.

Lucky felt the blood pooling under him and with the last of his remaining strength, Lucky smiled brightly. Before the horrible couple left, Lucky infected the two with red-night, a toxic poison that kills silently. 

Once when he broke Timmy's penis and twice when he was choking Daisy. Lucky was not only the nations top Doctor, he was all the master of poison, having a great reputation in the black market. Not even his husband Daisy knew this fact. 

The Red-night poison is silent but deadly. It is a slow acting poison that could last up to 15 years. It can not be detected even if the two men visit the Hospital. That is how good the poison is. It was highly sought after in the black market but Lucky had only sold it one time, to a high bidder that went by the name La Serpent. 

'Good. I hope they suffer a long time.' Lucky thought smugly. 

It was his own creation and he was glad he never made the cure. Even if the couple looks through his notes in his personal lab, they will never find the cure. It was the last present Lucky could give to them and he was very happy. 

'Serves them right.' He thought smugly. 

[Ding! Ding! Ding! Congratulations to the lucky user, Lucky Ace! Due to the God of Sexiness' pity, he will give you a chance to live again in another world. Do you wish to live?] A mysterious voice questioned. 

"Yes." Lucky breathed out before closing his eyes to welcome the darkness.