0| Introduction

Lucky Ace, the nation's top Doctor died. When he wakes up, he found out he transmigrated into another world as a commoner.

His first order of business was to open up a Hospital! But...he has no patients!!! Helpless, he was about to close down the Hospital which was located in the country side, but an injured young man showed up at his door step!

He helped the mysterious stranger, only to realize that this stranger is none other than the villain of a fantasy romance novel he read before he died!

Lucky did not want to get involved with the novel's main plot so he planned to finish treating the villain and send him off, yet the villain quickly grew attached to him!

That's not all! Right when he was about to forcefully kick the villain out, another villain showed up at his doorstep injured! But the most shocking thing was that the injured man was a villain of a completely different novel, a zombie apocalypse novel at that!

Just what was going on? As time went on, another villain from a mafia revenge novel showed up! Oh no, how many villains will show up at his Hospital to get treated and become obsessed with him!?

It turns out that 10 novels merged with each other, creating a huge world filled with different genres such as horror, historical, apocalyptic, fantasy, romance, modern and futuristic! This means that all of the characters in the 10 novels all exist!

The only reason why Lucky thought he lived in a normal romance fantasy novel was because he was secluded in the country side and he only encountered fairies before so imagine his shock when he found out that there were zombies, vampires and other creatures.

What should Lucky do when all 10 villains want him and only him?!