her powers

Colonel White Captain Scarlet and Destiny Angel came running in.

colonel: how are you feeling Captain turquoise.

Alix: I'm alright thanks for asking dad wait captain scarlet you have a light green glow around your figure.

Colonel: no he doesn't dr. Gold you sure she is OK?

Gold: all the test shows she is fine just having a little mysteron DNA less than scarlet.

Colonel: so she's indestructible as well.

Gold: well no, she isn't, I don't even know if she has a power.

Scarlet: thinking wait Alix did you say I have a green glow can you see any one else with a glow?

Alix: no just you it is really weird but I am feeling a little lowsy aswell.

Scarlet: actually I do too know that mentioned it.

Alix: we are both mysteronised so does that have anything to do with it.

Scarlet: possibly well we all know that I get tired around the mysterons so you might possibly have that same effect.

Alix: that would then mean that I'm indestructible but Dr. Gold just that I'm not so maybe I can see mysterons.

Destiny: like their physical appearance.

Alix: no Destiny, I can see who is and isn't a mysteron so if they have a green glow around them like scarlet they must be a mysteron.

Colonel: that might be usefully in our fight against the mysterons

Alix: yeah I guess I will be