CHAPTER 1

Her heart stopped beating seeing the sight in front of her. She felt as if her world was getting destroyed in front of her. The sight of her love lying on a bed shirtless with another woman was enough to kill her. She let out a painful and soft sob which was enough for Asad to notice her.

She was shedding silent tears and was standing there broken and crying.

"My head is spinning" groaned Asad as he was slowly getting consciousness. Suddenly he a sob, a painful cry- which he felt was very familiar.

"HIS ZOYA" why is she crying? he opened his eyes to see whats going on around him. He slowly got up and the sight in front of him totally shattered him.

"ZOYA" softly whispered ASAD. She was crying. Her eyes in which he always saw love -for him, contained Anger, pain, the pain of betrayal and disgust. But she was not looking at him. He followed where Zoya was looking, only to find Tanveer - his best friend with torn clothes, tangled hairs crying with him on his bed and he is Shirtless.

It took him a moment to realize what happened, why she was crying.

HE BETRAYED HER, JUST LIKE HIS FATHER BETRAYED HIS MOTHER

HE HURT HER
He turned toward Tanveer and asked "Tannu ...what happened and why I am here? you were kidnapped right? and I came to save you."

"Jammie, they drugged both of us and you..." Tanveer said and started crying.

He felt guilty for destroying his best friend's life and his and Zoya's life. He felt his tears falling non-stop and remembered Zoya and realize she had seen it all. He turned and saw that Zoya was not there. He got up from his bed and started running out to find her.

"ZOYA" screamed Asad as he went out of the factory and saw Zoya crying on the ground looking lifeless. He slowly went near her and whispered "Zoya".

Zoya turned around to see the man she love conditionally, who betrayed her crying in front of her. She had never seen Asad like this before.
She got up and held his collar. The only sentence that came out of her mouth was "Why?"
Asad as if couldn't hear anything. He was looking at her with guilt -the guilt of betraying her.

"WHYYYY?" this time Zoya shouted.

"Trust me Zoya, I don't know how this happened" he pleaded while crying.

"I got a call from Tanveer that someone has kidnapped her, so I came here to save her and the last thing I remember is someone hitting my head with something" he said.

"TANVEER TANVEER TANVEER.....if you cared and loved her so much that you were willing to leave your marriage for her, you could have married her" she screamed and started hitting Asad's chest and started crying more loudly.

"And why are you even explaining all this to me? huh? and why this guilt? you never wanted this wedding, especially with a girl like me. you were doing all this for phoopi right? CONGRATULATIONS Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan, now you can be free from this forced wedding and from this musibat" said Zoya.

Zoya moved away from Asad and turned to go away from him and his life. As she started walking away from him, she felt him back hugging her. They both were shedding tears as Asad held Zoya tightly as if his life was depending on it. 

"Please... just listen to once" whispered Asad. "I never agreed to this because of AMMI, Zoya"

Zoya turned around to face Asad and softly said "you know what Mr. Khan, this time I won't fight for us .........for you. Maybe I was wrong in understanding you. I thought I can read your eyes, even if you don't say anything I could feel it"
"Maybe I was wrong from the start for thinking that you loved me" she said while shedding silent tears.

 She needed to be strong.

She is strong. She is not going to let anyone break her.

Asad stood there rooted shaking his head. After some time he said "You are taking it all wrong Zoya. I never agreed to this marriage because of Ammi, I knew she was faking her sickness from the start"

"You know why I agreed to this marriage? because I love you"

"I love you Zoya" he whispered 

" I've always loved you, you know what they say love at first sight. Ever since I saw you at dargah this dead heart of mine started beating. You know after what happened in Mangalpur I realized that this ASAD AHMED KHAN has deeply fallen in love with his MUSIBAT, I realized I'll die if something happened to you. But I always ran away from you and from these feelings cuz I was scared" he  cried 

"I was scared....." he painfully said while cupping her face in his hands 

"Why? If you loved me, why did you always hurt me? with your actions with your words " whispered Zoya 

"That I'll hurt you and break you just like my father did to my Ammi. I didn't want to drag you in my dark life"   "see I broke you ....just like he did to my Ammi"  

"But please trust me Zoya I don't know how all this happened. I don't remember anything" "hurting you is the last thing I'll ever do" said Asad

Suddenly reality hit Zoya. Asad telling he got a call telling him that Tanveer got kidnapped and someone hitting him. TANVEER.  She recalled Tanveer challenging her that she'll destroy them. He doesn't remember anything because he did nothing. Her Asad didn't betray her. He is innocent. It's all a TRAP set up by that vile woman.

She looked up to see the proud, never defeated Asad Ahmed Khan crying in front of her with guilt and pain. The next second she hugged him tightly as if her life was depending on it . Two souls broken were hugging each other, comforting each other.

"Do you love me, Asad? Will you trust me this time ?" said  Zoya while smiling a bit

"ASAD" she called him Asad. His name sounded so right coming out of her mouth. He nodded answering her question.

"Let's go" said Zoya taking Asad's hand into hers 

He stood there shocked and confused, thinking of what Zoya was thinking, and asked her "Where?"

She smiled looking at him and said " I think you are forgetting something Mr. Khan, today is your wedding and everyone is waiting for us there" She understood what was going into his brain and assured him "Mr. Khan I asked you before that- Do you trust me? , If yes don't question anything, and let's go with the flow, and yes think of an excuse you are going to tell everyone, that where were you?"

Asad couldn't understand what she was thinking. Why is she still marrying him after all that he did? But deep down for the first time, he wanted to be selfish- for himself and his love. He didn't wanted to loose his life and followed her to the marriage hall.

~~~~~INSIDE THE FACTORY~~~~~

Tanveer was on moon 9, she was celebrating her victory that she finally separated Asad and Zoya. She sat on the bed imaging her future with Asad as his wife because she was sure that the Asad Ahmed Khan is never going to run away from his responsibilities. 

She decided to inform Razia about all she did and decided she'll go to Khan villa after some time. 

When Zoya will forever get out of their lives.