Episode two - Summon the Suit

(Authors note - when i write in third person then its like y/n belle which is like your version of Steven and then when i write in first person its like you with your goddess, which you'll find out soon what your name and goddess is)

Y/n gasps for air and jumps out of bed unintentionally, but the ankle brace stops her and she falls face first to the ground. She slowly rises up, groaning, and surveys her surroundings, noticing that she has returned to her flat. y/n rubs her eyes and goes to her bathroom to check if the other her is still there

She looks into her mirror and watches her surroundings, but she doesn't seem to be able to persuade her other self to appear. She gets ready for work, splashing a little water on her face, unaware of the consequences that will soon occur.

Steven reacted to what happened last night in a unique way. He took it in a panicked manner, and y/n was unconcerned about what was going on because she had assumed something was going on anyhow.

****

Both y/n and Steven arrive at the museum without saying anything about what happened the night before, and walk in to witness a janitor exiting with a stack of yellow tape barring people from entering.

"Oh, hey. Bro, it is proper mad in here" J.B, presumably, adds, capturing both of their attentions. "What happened, what is it." Steven says confused, but also intrigued. "They,re saying burst pipes but don't look like it to me" he says as he re-tapes the pole. y/n asks, turning around to face them, "Has anyone sent e security footage" "Well, yah, i was about to." J.B responds.

"All right, i think i should go with you, yeah? I may have some information about it" Steven replies, his face concerned. They both then turn to y/n, but she declines and simply watches as others exit the bathroom with various stuff.

Steven continues about how what he's about to witness is going to melt his brain and/or destroy him when J.B lets him into the room and tells him not to inform Donna. They both check through the recordings and observe a terrified Steven and a y/n who appear to be rushing away from something.

Y/n walks to the end of the corridor to hear what they're saying, but then notices the camera and sees both of "them" walking out gazing at it. Steven and y/n had no idea that their other self could follow them around everywhere they went.

****

Y/n and Steven are now seated in a manager's office, figuring they've been fired.

MAN: i should tell you, the museum has no wish to press charges." He places a cup of what seems to either be coffee infront of them both. Steven grabs the cup but y/n just sits there and listens.

MAN: "but Mr. Grant, we've spoken to your colleagues. Its all been a bit of a struggle for yo recently, hey?. Both of you?" "Uhh, no im fine thanks, even if here was a struggle i know how to handle it" y/n says which Ames Steven look at her.

"(Sighs) yeh, a bit" steven says.
MAN: "this particular group of doctors has a long-standing relationship with us" He lays a pan flit in front of them both, and Steven grabs it, sighing once more as he realises what he was getting at.

MAN: "they're wonderful" "I'm sure they are"

MAN: "i could range an appointment for you both" "okay, yeah. It looks, actually looks quite posh" steven says while scanning over the pan flit. "Looks like they're very good listeners, right" he says showing a photo to the man.

MAN: "they really are, i know this is classic HR to say, but... but you're not alone." Steven just nods and y/n look at the pan flit. "Yeah. That's, like part of the problem, innit." Steven says while sipping his cup, and y/n looks up and places the pan flit on the table