HTTYD, but my dragons OP

30 - end of vedio)

Hiccup pov

???: Hiccup, stop dreaming about your love life and FOCUS!!

I look towards my right to see Y/N, wearing his usual attire. He's kind of the 'jack of all trades, master of none' type viking. His job is feeding the dragons in the arena. How he's alive, I don't know. But hey, I'm not complaining.

Gobber: Y/N, did you secure the arena?

Y/N runs over to the back and comes out with more weapons.

Y/N: If I didn't, why am I hear?

Y/N runs to the front and hands away most of the weapons.

Gobber: Where's your girlfriend?

Y/N: Two things. One, she's not my girlfriend YET. Two, no idea. She'll be fine.

I take my chance to run towards the back of the forge

Gobber: HICCUP, we need you over her- what are you even doing.

Hiccup: Going to shoot down a dragon.

Gobber: HOW!?! You can barely throw a stone 10 feet.

I turn to Y/N, a little embarrassed and angry.

Hiccup: You told him?

Y/N: No... Snotmouth did.

Gobber: (Rushing to change his left hand to an axe) I'm going out their, they need me. (Points to hiccup) You, stay... put. (Looks to Y/N) Y/N. Yak duty.

Y/N: Roger that Gobb-

Random viking: (In the distance) NIFHTFURY.

Gobber: And don't get killed.

Gobber starts his war cry. Axe raised above his head as he runs off. Y/N looks at me, then the mechanism I made. He looks back at me before sighing.

Y/N: I know what your gonna do, just don't die doing it.

After that, he runs of towards the yak feilds... he'll be fine. I turn towards my catapult-thing.

Hiccup: Time to be a viking.

3rd pov

Y/N runs towards the yak feilds. He comes to a halt when a gronckle flys past him, chasing a sheep.

Gronckle: Sorry little dude. Nothing personal.

The dragon snatches the sheep and flys off towards the North East. Striker has told Y/N many stories off the dragons den. Y/N knows that dragons by themselves are not mean, but their being forced to do this by the alpha.

Y/N begins to run towards the yak feilds. Facing a lot less dragons then usual. He comes to up to the yak feilds to see a little orange glow. After a little bit, he sees a familiar Strike-class dragon. It was an alpha triple stryke. Magma like skin illuminates the area nearby. Standing on his hind legs as a baby yak is in his mouth.

Y/N's worry about being eaten are all gone. He knows that his friend Striker wouldn't eat him. He realizes that he's holding a baby yak and panics a little.

Y/N: STRIKER! THAT'S ONE'S NOT FOOD!!

Striker turns around and sees Y/N running towards him. He sets the yak down, that way he can talk. The baby yak tries to run, but it's picked up by one of Strikers three tails.