Eye of the beholder, Part 1

3rd pov

The camera opens up to a rocky island surrounded by mist and darkness. The camera goes into the island and looks towards a metal door. The camera goes inside and it reveals to be a cave system, with multiple cells covered by metal bars.

A berserker guard picks up a bucket, and starts throwing food into the cells.

Berserker: Meal time, maggots!

Multiple voices are heard, essentially begging for the food. The guard continues throwing bread into the cells. He looks at one cell, but instead of throwing bread, he throws an object wrapped in a maroon covered fabric.

Inmate: But that's not bread! Why does he always get special treatment? Oh, Mr. Big shot. Mr. Berserker chief.

The person picks up the object, and walks towards the front of his cell.

???: Oh, hey, you want some.

He goes toward the front of the cell, and hold out the item towards the other cell.

???: (Offering it) Come here, I'll give you some.

The inmate goes to take it, but the person offering it takes his hand and pulls it towards him.

???: I've been meaning to tell you something for the last 3 years. Your voice is really annoying!

He pulls the inmate arm, making him slam his head against the metal bars. The inmate falls to the ground, knocked out

???: (Steps back while cracking his neck) Gosh, that felt good.

He unwraps the cloth, revealing a key. He picks it up, and begins chuckling.

The camera cuts to look at another guard, struggling to stay awake. Arms wrap around his neck, as he's dragged off screen.

The camera then cuts to two more guards, talking to one another.

Guard 1: A woolly igloo? Where'd you hear that?

Guard 2: (chuckles)

A pair of arms slams there heads against each other, knocking them both out. A guard comes around a corner, and shouts.

Guard 3: He's escaped! Dagur's got out!

Dagur: Uhh.

He picks up the two guards weapons, and runs at the Guard. He quickly slams him in the head, knocking him out. He looks behind him, and sees five guards ready to fight.

Dagur: Oh goody, a challenge! (Runs at them) AHHHH!!

He runs at two guard's, parry's there attacks, and hits them both on the head. Two more guards run at him. He sweeps both of there legs, knocking them on the floor. He then jumps in the air, and kicks the final guard in the head.

He starts walking away, as the inmates cheer him on. A guard with a mace comes around the corner, and readies a heavy strike downward. He tries to hit dagger, but he sidestepped another way. He struggles to get the mace out of the ground, and looks over at Dagur, who's waiving. He gets the mace out of the ground, and swings at him again. Dagur ducks out of the way, and he hits a guard behind him. The guard falls to the ground, while the other looks at him.

Guard 4: Oh, that's not good.

Two clubs appear from the left and right of his head. The clubs both hit him on the side of the head, knocking him unconscious.

Dagur steps over the body, and walks toward the metal door that's being guarded by one, singular guard.

Guard 5: No no, (throws down the club) Dagur, wait! (Gets on his knees) I'm the one that gave you the key.