Dragon training: Killing and Riding

We go 8810 words, so get ready for a long one.

3rd pov

The camera opens up to Y/N in bed. He starts to stir awake, and flutters his eyes open. He yawns before sitting up. He gets out of bed and stretches. He looks around the room, and sees heather with a chair pulled closer to the bed. She has her legs on the bed aswell. He smiles and walks over to her. He grabs the blanket from the bed and puts it on her. She subconsciously smiles and melts into the blanket. He walks out of his room and into the kitchen. He starts cooking some F/F. After a few minutes  of cooking, Heather starts to smell some F/F. She flutters her eyes open and looks at the bed. Her eyes widen as she shoots up from the chair. She looks around and smells the air. Her eyes go back to normal and she take a sigh of relief. She starts walking out of the room. She notices the blanket on the floor and picks it up. She looks back to the bed and smiles. She throws the blanket on the bed, and walks toward the kitchen. She enters the kitchen and sees Y/N cooking some F/F. She starts walking towards him, and the floor creeks. Y/N without turning to face Heather, speaks up.

Y/N: Morning.

Heather: (morning voice) Good morning.

Y/N: Still tired?

Heather: (morning voice) Yea. Shouldn't of slept on the chair. How long have you been up.

Y/N: About 6 or 7 minutes.

Heather: (Walks beside him) What are you making?

Y/N: Just some F/F. Since I didn't get a chance to cook it after your class.

Heather: (frantically) Y-you don't have to!

Y/N: (slowly turning to her with a very surprised look) Did... did you just turn down some F/F?

Heather: Y-yea, I'm not hungry anyway. I can even finish cooking for you.

Y/N: (takes a deep breath) Ok, what's going on.

Heather: (unconvincing) Nothing, j-just thought I would offer.

Y/N: Heather, I know you. I've known you for a majority of our lives. One, you have Never, turned down F/F. Two, you hate cooking with a passion. I seriously don't know how someone could hate cooking as much as you. Three, your eyes can't focus on one thing when your lying, you play with your fingers, and you stutter decently bad when your nervous or lying. So, what's wrong?

Heather: I... (sighs) I just thought after yesterday you needed a brake. So, if it's today, I don't mind cooking for you.

Y/N: I see... well, all I needs time. Just do my usual routine, and possibly avoid Astrid for little bit. I'll be fine.

Heather: Alright, but if you do need something. I gladly help you. Also... when you were asleep. I went over to the cave and told Striker what happened...

Y/N: (a little nervous) And?

Heather: (rather calm) I wouldn't be surprised if Astrid is gone for a bit.

Y/N: (nervous) And your ok with this?

Heather: ... How's the food comic along?

Y/N: Don't change the subject!

Timeskip brought to you by Striker chasing Astrid with a scythe in his mouth.

Y/N pov

Gobber: Today, is about teamwork.

The gates to the barf and belch's explodes open. Not an explosion big enough to destroy it, but big enough to open it. Green explosive gas fills the area. Everyone, somehow including me are holding buckets of water. How Gobber brought me into this, I'll never know.