PROLOGUE🧚✨

....: Neeye onna kashta padthitu iruka da!

....: Love naa, ellam iruka than seiyum! Athukaga apdiye pesama iruntha enna panrathu?

....: Onaku evlo than puriya vekkirathu! Ipdiye iruntha enna panrathu?

....: Naa ipdiye irnthukren! That's okay!

....: Aranchurven!

....: I am not gonna feel fro anything! If ... Is happy without me!! Let ... Be..!

....: Ithukumela Naa enna slrathu nu enaku terila!

....: leave this topic! Please!

One girl of age 23's is helping another girl in her makeup!! She combed her hair and she made her to get ready! She saw a photo which makes her hear to shatter into pieces! That makes her knees to go weak! She wiped her tears and she got ready in her heavy attire! It's too weight for her! But, she is looking stunned!

On an other side, a boy of 25's is talking with his friend! Even, he looked at a picture that makes his heart shattered! He controlled his tears and he put the fake smile on his face! He forced to talk with his friends! His heart is too heavy! He can't even able to process the things that is happening right now!

Peep into the story to know the twist and turns!

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!
Do read this as a fanfiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you! ❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
Love_everywhere2825

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕