KAATRIL ENGUM THEDINEN PESI PONA VARTHAIYAI🧚✨

Sivaangi POV

I mentally face palmed myself for switching off the alarm!! I continuously have two shoots today! But, look at me! My dark circled eyes, my swollen face everything makes me remember of my crying night! I can't do anything regarding that! I looked at the mirror! My dried tears are all over my cheeks! I applied a coconut oil on my head! I felt frustrated and I am stressed too much! Now, as my mom said, I am gonna take a oil bath! Hoping that would makes me feel better! I waited for half an hour and then I took bath! I felt fresh! I stood infront of the mirror! My face looks clear a bit! Sometimes, It's okay, to be not okay! I dried my hair! I felt fresh and I got my energy pack! That oil bath gives my potential back! I started to do my makeup! I took a sunscreen lotion and applied on my face! I don't need any heavy makeup! Just a sunscreen lotion, a kajal is enough to makes me happy! Asusual, I wore my hoodie and my shorts!! I applied kajal on my eyes and did my routine makeup! I left my hair free! Then, I took my sling bag! I took my mobile from the charger! When I about to step out from my room, I received a notification from Google! I got confused and looked it!

It's a picture of Sam and Sivaangi that they took last year! She looked at the date on her calendar! It's February 14th! Her eyes are moist, and that made her kajal to come out from her doe eyes! She sits on the couch and kept her hands on her head! She tried hard to control her tears but eventually failed! Her makeup ruined! She is frustrated on herself! She is frustrated on HER LOVE! HER SAM! Eventually, she hates everything! A door knock sound makes her to come to reality! She wiped her tears! There comes HER GUARDIAN ANGEL! Her brother Vino comes there! He looked at his sister who is in the verge of crying! He ran to her and hugged her!

Vino: Enna ka nee? En rendu perum ipdi irkinga? Ongala neengale kashta padthitu irkinga! En ka intha ego va vechutu irkinga? Rendu perum epdi love panninga? Aprm enna akka? En ipdi iruka? Try to fix akka! Life ah en kedthukra?

Sivaangi: Enna enna Panna slra Vino?
Naa evlo thn pesrathu? Evlo problems varthu? Two years la avlo problem! You know, this is our third year of our valentine's day.! But, Avan enkuda ila!

Vino: Akka! Azhatha! Porumaya handle Pannu! Kandipa inaki Sam mama pesvaru! Seriya?

Sivaangi: Nee ennamo slra? Vidu! Drop me Vino! Shoot iruku!

Vino: Polam ka!

Sivaangi: Cheri!

Vino: Akka! Namma vlog edupoma? Romba naal achu la?

Sivaangi: Mood ila da!

Vino: Enna ka nee? Pleaaaach! Enakaga!

Sivaangi: En pava moonji enake va!

Vino: On thambi ka!

Sivaangi: Cheri! Va!

They both bid bye to their parents! And, they went to the car! Sivaangi started to took a video vlog! They both laughed their lungs out! Soon, they reached EVP Film City! She hugged Vino and he left the place with the car! She had a short shoot first for An Award function! She went to her alloted room and wore a Baby pink and white coloured Lehnga! Her Black hair is flowing around her shoulders! She indeed looked like An Angel that dropped from the Heaven! She completed the Ad shoot with in half an hour! Then, she changed her normal outfit to get ready for the Cook With Comali shoot! She went to Cook With Comali set! She went to her alloted room! She got shocked and her tears are started in her eyes! She took efforts to control her tears! She managed it, Coz, still the vlog is going on in her mobile!

As soon as Bhuvi saw Sivaangi there, she hugged her! Sivaangi hugged her back and she wiped her tears in that second! Sivaangi again turned to the camera and introduced Bhuvi as MM Heroine! "Scene'uSingari" heroine! She stopped the vlog and her eyes teared automatically when She saw Her Love there! She immediately tried to leave the room! But, Bhuvi pulled her to a hug! She hugged her tightly and started to cry in her arms! Sam left the place immediately!