NAAN PIZHAI.. NEE MAZHAZHAI🧚✨

Two weeks passed like that! They met eachother! They enjoyed their own private space! They enjoyed their own quality time! Once, they got into the relationship, they both reveal it to their family! They got happy that day! Vinay and Sifra were too happy to see them like this! Eventhough, they fight a lot, at the end of the day they are siblings!!

Sam POV

It is a huge day in my life!! A very big day! The day that I've waited for years and months!! The day which is going to create huge impact in my Life!! The day I've yearned for! The day I found the reason for my Survival! Then, My Pappa! I even know she won't leave me even I leave her! But, I didn't expect that day to come into our life! Again, we got into our relationship! Those two weeks were too beautiful! We got the Love that we Lost in one Year! Only I how much yearned for Her Love for me, Her Hold on me, Her kiss that fight for dominance! But, I got everything back now! These two weeks changed everything!

I got up around 11 AM in the morning because I was playing Pubg whole night till 4AM! Nothing can seperate me From Pubg! Eventhough, I felt dead tired I will play Pubg! A gay without Pubg is a hell in my Life! I again looked the time, it's 11.30! Uf! I got up and refreshed myself! Today, my parents are coming here along with Little Sister! I know how she is missing me! Even, I miss her a lot! Eventhough, Siv and Sifra talked before but now, She is addressing Siv as ANNI! They are a bunch of crazy girls and I can proudly say that They are Mine! I don't have words to say about Vino, I looked many times, when Siv took care of him as a kid! But, the fact and the reality is He is the one who took care of Her as His Own Kid!!

After doing my morning chores, I had my brunch! I found a bread omlette in the dining table! I don't know where my monkey's left! I sighed and ate it! Then, I took my car and I left to railway station to pick up my parents and my Little one Sifra!! How come my success gets fulfilled without my family? I drove to the railway station!! I found them coming exactly at the same time when I entered the station!! Sifra ran to me and hugged me! I kissed her forehead! Whatever may happens, She is My First Kiddo!! The one who supported me in every thicks and thins!! Then, I hugged my mom and day!! I bend down and took their blessings! They blessed me wholeheartedly!! I smiled and take them to the house, we had some valuable time after long days.! I slept on my mom's lap and she caressed my hair! I asked Sifra to woke me up around half an hour! I slept peacefully on my mom's lap!

Again I got up by hearing Sifra's voice!! I sighed and got up from my mom's lap! She went to do her works!! I took my phone hearing a notification sound and my eyes started shining and Yes Its my Dora!! My Pappa!!

What's app chat!

Samieii: Pappa!!!

Pappa: Samieii!! A huge day for you da!! So so happy for you Samieii!

Samieii: Thank you doll!

Pappa: So cheesy!

Samieii: Ahaaan?

Pappa: But, will miss you da!

Samieii: I know da! It's okay! Enjoy your day!

Pappa: Haven't expected that our awards schedule will be different and I feel worse for not being with you!!

Samieii: Ey! Pappa! It's okay da! Award vangunona Pappa pakka odi vanthadren!

Pappa: Samieii! Seriously?

Samieii: Yes Pappa!

Pappa: Love you Samieii!