Atsushi Nakajima

~Mating Season~

Y/N

"It sure is hot out today." I mumbled as I opened the windows in my house. "Maybe I can talk Kunikida into letting the agency take a trip to the beach..."

I went back into the kitchen to begin making dinner for Atsushi, Kyouka and myself. I had just finished frying the pork for the katsudon when I felt a strong pair of arms snake around my waist, startling me a bit.

"Sushi you scared me!" I giggled softly, clutching my chest.

No response.

"Sushi, my love? You okay?" I asked and turned to face him.

His eyes were glazed over and his cheeks were flushed, leading me to believe he had a fever so I quickly finished dinner, which was hard with Atsushi's arms around my waist.

I set everything aside and covered the bowls to keep the food warm before heading into the livingroom to grab my cellphone.

"My~ it's so rare to get a call from you Y/N~" Dazai's voice chimed on the other end as I sat down on one of the cushions surrounding my coffee table, Atsushi still behind me holding me by the waist.

"I think something's wrong with Atsushi." 

"Oh, what seems to be the problem?"

"Well...his face is flushed and he's warm. He also won't respond to me at all but he also won't let go of me-Ahhhh~!" 

I moaned out after feeling something warm and wet trail up from the base of my neck to my earlobe.

"Well, Y/N..." Dazai spoke after a moment of silence "If I had to take a stab at what's wrong with him I would guess that he's feeling a bit....hot under the collar, if you catch my drift." The brunette chuckled.

"You kids have fun~ I'll send Kyouka home with Junichirou and Naomi."

Before I could say anything else Dazai hung up.

I could still feel Atsushi's tongue dancing on my skin as one of his hands slipped under my shirt while the other found it's way under my skirt and began massaging my inner thigh, earning a soft moan from me.

After a few minutes of Atsushi kneading my breasts and thigh I was able to detatch myself from his grasp. Not wanting to leave my boyfriend in his current state I guided him to our shared bedroom, while trying to ignore the cold dampness of my panties.

I barely had a chance to lock the door before finding myself on the bed, with Atsushi hovering over me.

He began attacking my neck this time leaving bitemarks and light purple bruises.

I had managed to get his belt undone and get his pants and boxers off before working on getting his shirt and tie off while also trying to undress myself. 

It took some work but eventually every article of clothing that had been on our bodies was now on the floor and I had managed to get Atsushi into a very passionate makeout session before his hand found it's way to my womanhood where he rubbed circles around my clit before inserting two of his fingers inside of me.