Chuuya Nakahara

~Tease~

Y/N

'Son of a bit-ngh~ Chuuya you bastard...'

I took a deep breath to steady my breathing and force down a blush as I continued to make my way through the Port HQ, making my way to one of the many elevators where I would hopefully have a moment to myself.

Sadly, as my luck would have it, I was not alone in the up or down box. Akutagawa was as well.

"Good afternoon, Akutagawa. How are you feeling today? Those cough drops I gave you helping?" I asked, trying to make small talk in an attempt to make the ride quicker.

"Yes, they're quite effective. Even more so when paired with a hot cup of tea." He said, coughing lightly into his hand.

*BZZZTT*

"T-That's great!!" I said loudly, having been caught off guard. "Let me know if you need more."

The monochromatic male nodded, his gaze trained on me.

"Are you well, Y/N? You seem...flustered." He asked, seeming genuinely concerned for me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, Aku! Just tired is all!!" I answered as the elevator came to a stop, opening its doors.

"You should get some rest. Don't overwork yourself into an early grave."

"W-Will do." 

With that, I was finally alone.

I swiftly pulled my phone out of the back pocket of my black skinny jeans and hit call on a certain spitfire's contact.

"Yes, Y/N~ What can I help you with?" He taunted.

"I was in the middle of talking to Akutagawa when you did that! Asshole!" I whisper yelled, biting my lip to force down a moan as the device inside me vibrated once more.

"I'll get a moan out of you by the end of the night, L/N" 

"In your dreams, Nakahara."

"On the bright side, you just have to get through handing those reports to the boss without making a sound, but just so you know...I'm not going to take it easy on you."

"Do your worst..."

Chuuya had instructed me not to hang up the phone but just put it in sleep mode and put it in my pocket and that's exactly what I did.

I approached the door leading to the boss's office and knocked, taking a few deep breaths to compose myself.

"Come in." 

"I have the reports that you asked Chuuya to complete, Boss." I said upon entering the lavish room.

*BZzT*

'FUCKER! You're gonna have to do better than that...' I thought as I handed the folder over to the Boss.

When Chuuya said he wasn't going to hold back he meant it.