Ryunosuke Akutagawa

A little bit of context:

The reader is Atsushi's younger twin sister and has a similar ability. 

Warning: Hate Sex!

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Y/N

My lungs burned as I ran through the crowded Yokohama streets. I spared a glance over my shoulder to see if I had managed to lose my pursuer.

When I didn't see him I ducked into an alleyway to stop and catch my breath before I would make my way back to the Agency.

"You really thought you could lose me that easily? You really are quite stupid." A gruff voice said causing me to whip around only to be roughly shoved into the brick wall behind me, knocking the air clean out of me.

"Rashomon!" 

I felt myself being lifted into the air, my arms bound above my head by the man's ability. He grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my face close to his, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

I couldn't help but think back to when I was complaining to Ranpo about Akutagawa always getting in my face and how much I hated the invasion of my personal space. "You could always try kissing him." The candy-addicted detective had jokingly suggested. "If you hate each other that much it might shock him enough to back away."

"Today is the day you die were-tigress..." he muttered.

'It's worth a shot...' I thought before slamming my lips against his slightly chapped ones but to my surprise, the monochromatic male didn't pull away. Instead, he yanked my hair harshly, forcing my head back. 

He then began to attack my neck, taking my flesh between his teeth, leaving behind dark purple marks. I had to bite my lip to stop any sounds from escaping my mouth.

 'W-What the hell is wrong with me?! I hate him, so why is it that I don't want him to stop...?' I pondered, feeling myself trembling.

He moved from my neck to my collar bone before ripping my blouse open, sending buttons everywhere. He reached behind me, his cold fingers unclasping my strapless bra before he took my right nipple between his teeth.

I glared at him to the best of my ability as he toyed with me. He met my gaze and rolled my nipple between his teeth while pinching and pulling on the other.

A sudden rush of cool air against my womanhood caused me to gasp as he used Rashomon to literally rip my panties to shreds before prying my legs open. Not that I had the strength to fight it at the current moment. 

'I'm sorry for this, sushi...' I thought inwardly before crying out in pain.

I mustered the strength to look down to find that my tiger tail had appeared, which meant that my ears were also out. This was something that happens when I get flustered. It was also something Dazai-San liked to exploit just so he could pet them.

I cried out in pain again as Akutagawa gripped and yanked my precious tail, making me freeze.

He released my tail and forced me to my knees so that my face was level with his dick. 

Akutagawa undid his pants, freeing himself. 

"I believe you know what to do." He said, looking down at me while pressing the tip against my lips.

Knowing that it was futile to fight it I reluctantly took the tip of his member into my mouth only for him to force me to take more than half of it, hitting the back of my throat causing me to gag.

I eventually grew accustomed to it and after a while I began bobbing my head on my own.

'God I hate how he's making me feel..."

While I was lost in thought Akutagawa suddenly grabbed my head and rammed himself down my throat, my nose touching his stomach as he forced me to swallow his seed.

When he finally let me pull away I gasped and broke into a coughing fit.

"You...didn't have to be...so rough..." I complained before being lifted into the air once again. 

He used Rashomon to position me so that my entrance was against his dick.

"A-Akutagawa, w-wait...I'm still a virg--mmph!" Rashomon covered my mouth just before he quickly thrust into me, earning a muffled scream.

Tears streamed down my pale cheeks as he gave little thrusts, to get me used to his size.

I looked up at him to see that his glare had softened slightly as his thrusts got faster and rougher.

I closed my eyes and gave up trying to hide my moans. It just felt so good.

"Aku~ta~gawa!" I moaned out when he finally released Rashomon which caused him to smirk.

"D-don't think I don't still...Ah~ hate you...This changes nothing b-between us..." I warned before noticing the sun was starting to set.

He didn't respond but instead got rougher and sloppier.

After a few more thrusts he buried himself deep inside of me. 

"Akutagawa...wait. Don't finish inside..." I started to beg but it was too late and he released inside of me, so much so that it began leaking out even while he was still inside me.

'Now how am I supposed to hide this from Atsushi...'

Akutagawa pulled out and I collapsed to my knees.

"This was a one time only thing...not a word to anyone about this." I warned, my ears pinned flat against my head as I glared at him.

"Agreed." 

He said and we went our separate ways.

You know how I said that was a one time only thing? Yeah, that didn't stick because every encounter after that ended up with us together in an alley or some other secluded area.

===

Idk if I like this chapter very much but imma post it anyway. I'm sure some people will enjoy it lol.