UA and USJ

As UA started the 5 of them got in thru recommendations as Izuku past didn't know who he was. His past had it rough not knowing where Izuku went even tho they were told not to look for him they still did it.

Izumi: it's been years since Oni-Chan left where is he?

Katsumi: I don't know but my heart is hurting for some reason and I can't let it go for some reason.

Shoka: don't you think it's zuzu? I mean like there's something wrong and we need to help him.(hopefully it's no girls involved)

Izumi: yea he need to be with his we can only save him.

Shoto:(why do we need to save him he is weak he can do shit)

Bakugo:(once my sister marry his sorry ass imma kill him)

As izuku and his harem were walking to class 1a he heard shouting and he was not pleased by both of the voices that were being made from.

Izuku: why is it that I have to go thru hell again?

Akari: you don't have to worry it's not like they are gonna recognized you anyways Izzy

Izuku: you right but for some reason I'm gonna get exposed tho so thank you for the upside of it until then.

Akari: your welcome

As they walked inside they noticed a variety of people was staring at them including a certain perverted midget and Akari literally cringe at his thoughts.

Lily: what's wrong Akari?

Akari: that perverted grape thought of something sexual.

As she said that every girl had literally looked at him with disgust and not sitting towards him. A certain brown haired girl tried to approach Izuku again but was met with lightning and she looked to see Enju covered in her own lighting that peeked a idiot interest.

Enju: didn't you learn your lesson the last time why are you trying to make my man fall for you?

Everyone but Lily Momo and Akari was in shock that someone as beautiful as her had Izuku as a boyfriend while the boys was jealous of him.

Momo Lily and Akari: do we 4 need to beat you down so you can learn?

Everyone was now in more shock but for the tormentors it is really hurting them even tho they just met them.

Izumi:(why do my heart hurt so much I don't even know him)

Katsumi:(stop hurting you don't like him you like ichan)

Shoka:(stop heart you only live Izzy)

Mineta: you lucky bastard you have 4 gor- feels bloodlust coming from Izuku.

Izuku: DONT you ever go for my Queens you little dirtbag I'll make you feel like you are in hell you understand me. Said it in Venom.

Mineta shook his head rapidly knowing that the 4 of them are not for anyone.

Izuku: you all taken so much time our  sensei is at the front.

As they saw him he looked like he wanted to cuss them all out but he really enjoy the view from what has happen and know not to piss Izuku off with his girls.

Aizawa:(if anyone is willing to keep them in check I'm glad it's him but how long will he keep his identity up after the physical test).

Akari heard it but she knew what he meant and looked at Izuku with a worried face and he noticed and obliged to why she as looking at him and gave her a nod saying don't worry I know what's gonna happen and she smiled and nodded back saying ok I trust you with the girls.